New OPI Matte? Here today, Aragon tomorrow!

ruthless

Was perusing Transdesign at work and saw this-it's new. I look at that site all the time-it's under the Shrek collection but it wasn't there the other day. So I ordered it, along with a few others while I still can at those prices.

I've spent 150USD (including shipping) on nail polish this month, a big whack of it on discontinued sally hansen htf. I think I may have a wee spending problem.

PTinNY

looks pretty in the blogger comparison pics I saw recently. I already have Zoya Veruschka, which seems prettier but quite similar, from the pics.

purrtykitty

I initially was going to pass on it because I haven't even worn my regular Aragon polish. But I saw a swatch on lextard's blog and had to have it immediately. I figured I'd get it while OPI was still up on Transdesign. Can't wait to try it out.

PTinNY

some orders from TD are rec'ing the non-suede version - I think there is a glitch on TD's end. Either packing the orders incorrectly, or they didn't code the suede version correctly.

LittleMaryJane

I like it! I like the looks of matte nailpolish without a top coat. I thought this shade was going to be orange-ish for some reason.

purrtykitty

Mine arrived, suede formula. It is so friggin' gorgeous! I'll post swatches within the next couple of days on here and on my blog.

jennyfee

I absolutely love the look of the O.P.I. Suedes, but they start chipping on me by the end of day one...
ssad.gif
And that's with Nail Envy... Any tips?? TIA

purrtykitty

All of the suedes are like that, OPI, Zoya, Orly, etc. Try wrapping the polish under the nail. Otherwise, at least most of them you can fill in the chip pretty seamlessly.

ruthless

I like the suedes because they cover in one coat and require no topcoat. As a blogger said it equals sweatpants for your nails-who said that?

Latest posts