New packaging for skincare products...

2_pink

While I was getting some of my A Muse stuff today, my MA there told me after ringing up Fix +, that around October that they will stop shipping and selling the skincare products. But this is only so they can revamp the packaging, he thinks its going to be black. But they wont be back until around December. So if I was running out on anything, to stock up now.

Also, he said some of the products WONT be back, i think it was the Scrub Mask and the Select SPF Lotion.

Oh!!! And he let me peek at the mineral powders from Avant Gold, and he said that they create a really nice soft, smooth finish.

That's all.

mrstucker

New MAC skincare?

I know that MAC is reformulating the packaging for their skincare line, hence the 'black triangles of death' beside many of them right now. Could THIS be a sneak peak at what's coming? I don't ever remember MAC having a toner. Anyone know anything here?

onnachan

YES! it's true MAC is repackaging their skincare line! it's super beautiful looking and will be launched Dec 26.there will be some items that will be discontinued (I'll be posting them tomorrow) and there are 4 new additions...
in no particular oder
1. Cremewash - A foaming Cleanser
2. Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover - Dual phase eye and lip makup remover)
3. Cleansing Tips (MAC Stores Only) - Eye makeup remover-saturated swabs
4. Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 - Studio Moisture Fix plus SPF15

Lisa182

They had a toner out quite awhile ago and discontinued it. I've had the one shown in the auction, but I never used it so I sold it.

hull_d

Skincare Range repackaged

I was in Mac (Belfast) yesterday and it appears that all the skincare range has been redesigned/repackaged - looks very flash! I bought the new Cleanse-Off Oil (needed something to remove my liquidlast eyeliners). The pro eye makeup remover now has oil to remove these liners more effectively.

The containers are all see-through plastic (like the old cleanse-off oil package) instead of the white, but also tall and slim, not short and rounded. The range looks very up market.

I was going to try the new pro eye remover, but decided to go with the normal oil instead - the new remover has to be shaken each time as the oil and the other ingredients settle - I had a remover like that before and it was a bit of a pain shaking the bottle each time - also by the time I had used about 1/2 the product, the mix of oil/other was no longer 50/50 in the bottle.

hull_d

I'll see if I can take some pics when I get home (but haven't done that before so hopefully I can upload them).

HotLady1970

Here is a pic from the AU vogue:
m_a_c_skincare_large.jpg

AlliSwan

The new packaging *is* gorgeous but whyyyy did they change the formulation of the regular makeup remover?! I can't stand eye makeup removers with oil arghhhh....

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
The new packaging *is* gorgeous but whyyyy did they change the formulation of the regular makeup remover?! I can't stand eye makeup removers with oil arghhhh....

oh gooooodddd wait until you try it though
its eye AND lip makeup remover,i love this stuff,i try it out at the intensive training that i went to

littlemakeupboy

I'm beyond excited for this
the new packaging won't get grimmy like the old gritty packaging that held in every speck of makeup that touched it
the gently off eye and lip remover is amazing

HOWEVER WTF NO MORE EVERYDAY LOTION CLEANSER,my favorite effin product in the world,i'm sad about that,very very very sad

hull_d

Ok, first time trying to attach images so hopefully these work. I took a couple of pics, one of the oil and one with the oil beside the old brush cleanser for comparison.

Luxurious

i hate my white fix+ bottle. always you can see the dirt and the make-up color..ewww. after one week using it the bottle was dirty:p

so...i really like the new packaging. more modern and everything. "styled-up"

ChynaSkye

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan

this new (and fabulous) formula is in-addition to the original formula, not replacing it. we get both options!
clap.gif

cherrycola

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
The pearly white reminds me of the Asian Lightful line!

I was thinking the same thing!
smiles.gif

Latest posts