new paints as eyeliner?

Shimmer

I've used Delft and Indianwood as liner, though I haven't put either of them on my waterline, and probably wouldn't, simply because my eyes are sensitive.

KimSwim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I've used Delft and Indianwood as liner, though I haven't put either of them on my waterline, and probably wouldn't, simply because my eyes are sensitive.

BUT can they go on your waterline?
I never even though about using the paint pots as a liner, but I usually only wear eye liner on my waterlines...

gabi1129

i love using my pp as eyeliners. i also us it as a liner and then put a pigment over that it stays very well! havent tried on my waterline yet.

janwa09

I've tried Blackground on my waterline and I love it! It doesn't smudge or anything like that plus it's super easy to apply...I just dip it with a black eyeliner pencil and draw it along my waterline
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSwim
BUT can they go on your waterline?
I never even though about using the paint pots as a liner, but I usually only wear eye liner on my waterlines...

NOT approved for waterline!

spectrolite

I'm wearing Delft on my waterline today and my eyes have not fallen out, turned red, watered etc.. It looks purty too
smiles.gif

Ella_

I was wondering about this too, especially as Im allergic to fluidliners but not the new paint pots - well I didnt react when they were used on me in store.

I wonder if I could do cat eye liner and not have the winged sections smudge off. Hmm...

glamqueen1

I found a really good, synthetic, thin artists brush that I use for this purpose, and it was rediculousely cheap too! it's stiff and soft at the same time, if you know what I mean..it grips the paint really good, and puts a nice line. I've put painterly directly on the waterline, and it brightens up the eyes! Try that! doesn't irritate the eye either, and stays!

jenee.sum

I personally find paint pots to be a harder texture than fluidlines, therefore harder to work as a liner. Fluidlines are gelly, so I find it sooooooo much easier for me to apply it, work it, and give it intensity as a liner.