New pigments on All Cosmetics Wholesale.com (ACW)

littlepickle

First of all, I've bought off ACW many times before and have always been 100% satisfied with the authenticity of my products & their service. I've never had reason to doubt them before. But recently they have listed Golden Olive, Gold Stroke, Gold, Copper, Kitschmas & Jewelmarine 7.5g pigments and glitters here: http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/pigments1.html
And they just don't look... 'right' to me. I was under the impression that Gold & Copper were fairly rare shades (I could completely be wrong though!) and the lid on Jewelmarine looks really shiny. Of course it could all be the photography. What do you guys think? They're very good prices for colours I don't yet have (Gold & Copper), so I'd like to order if everyone's sure about them
smiles.gif

Thanks for your time!

redambition

It's hard to tell as there are limited pictures (I'd leave this one to some of the pigment pros on here!) but I will say this: There was a massive, massive lot of fake Jewelmarine going around a couple of years ago. It was everywhere and there was literally boxes and boxes of it around (one bulk seller posted a pic of a massive box totally filled with the jars!) - so I wouldn't be surprised if there was still quite a bit of it kicking around. That said, I can't make a judgement of that one pic, but the lid does look a bit shiny when compared to the other pics on the site.

Hopefully someone else can assist further!

kalz

actually if you look closely the lid of the jars arent shiny at all, esp in the middle part), the pictures are taken with flash it might be the lighting. Taking a picture and viewing it on the internet is definitely different from in real life. So far Ive only heard that one girl had bought a fake benefit blush from ACW and none from MAC. I think you could contact her and ask if the item is not authentic and would like to refund and see what she says.