New Poll!! American Idol...7 left!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PnkCosmo

Aww, I can't believe Nadia got the boot instead of Scott!!

I also can't believe that Bo was in the bottom 3. What a bunch of crap!!

Well, I am still rooting for Bo & Carrie. I actually really liked Carrie's perfomance of "Love is a Battlefield." I thought it showed she can rock a little.

Anyhow, I am still pleasantly surprised with Constantine's performance this week and last. He rocked "Bohemian Rhapsody!" I can't believe it!! He still needs to quit pouting so much, and I hate when you can tell a guy is in love with himself; but he really rocked that song!! So, I'll have to vote for Constantine this week.

Juneplum

ditto pnk cosmo! i can't STAND scott! ugh! he should have gone instead of nadia... constantine totally rocked his performance.. loved it.. he is SOOO in love with himself tho! good lord! anyway, i' m voting for bo or vonzell...

melozburngr

I HATE Carrie- I hope she doesn't win.. but I have to be honest- she did do really well this week.. for a change she was fun to watch. Shes usually so boring. Constantine rocked, too.. although I hate his 'I'm so cool' routine...

I , too, think Scott should have been gone this week- Nadia was WAAAAAAAAY better. Ah well though, what can ya do?!

Now I vote for Bo and Vonzell
smiles.gif

Chelsea

jamie - wtf? why would you post that? if you dont like it dont answer the post

anyways I love constantine

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
hey PnkCosmo
I dont like to watch American idol. THx

That's great. Then you don't really need to post in this thread then, do you?

This thread is for people that watch American Idol, so we can see who is voting for whom.

singinmys0ng

lol i still can't belive i am STILL watching this! my parents have gotten me hooked! but i love carrie and i did love nadia untill she got kicked off..oh well..but im stuck between vonzell and carrie!

charms23

Oh Scott was pretty bad on Tuesday! Hm...I guess I'm the only one who voted for Anthony (here). I thought he was pretty good.

misslexa

Scott and Anthony need to go! Can't stand either or them. The rest of the bunch is quite good so the choice is hard, but I thought that Carrie did a kick-ass Love is a Battlefield!!! So my vote goes to her!

Janice

Totally agree with misslexa, scott and anthony HAVE to go! I wouldn't mind "mr. i'm so in love with myself" (constantine) getting the boot either. I am so sick of watching him follow the camera around the stage and making love to it while it's on him. He grosses me out.

misslexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Totally agree with misslexa, scott and anthony HAVE to go! I wouldn't mind "mr. i'm so in love with myself" (constantine) getting the boot either. I am so sick of watching him follow the camera around the stage and making love to it while it's on him. He grosses me out.

AND HE HAS A CHIN BUM!!!
icon_eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts