New Presents for a good friend

happy*phantom

self-made and absolutely unique coz they are my own creations. so have a look at them and if you want some instruction i can help.
cheerleader.gif

btw, the angel isn't an x-mas-angel. it's simply a cute guardian angel (Schutzengel in German). does anybody believe in them?
hmm.gif

~LadyLocks~

Oooh thoes are really pretty! I really love the painting, aww what a good friend you are! And yes I do believe in guardian angels
smiles.gif

jenii

Those are so cute! The dragon's especially nice, it must have taken a while to do!

happy*phantom

so sorry, luvly ladys, that i couldn't thank you immediately. actually i'm very busy with lotsa stuff around here, so i'm hardly on specktra. it's a pity but that's life, i guess.
@ Lady Locks: that's nice that you believe in them. some people think that someone's strange if he believe in supernatural phenomenons. i alos believe in angels. therefore it was a good idea to donate my great friend an angel. you gotta know that she's quite older than me. 78 year old, honestly. i try to be a good friend but it's difficult being perfect all the time. so i have my flaws but a friend respect and cope with them.
smiles.gif

@ jenii: yeah, it was quite hard coz i just wanted to paint a chinese/asian dragon. well, though i've lots of art books it was hard to find a good illustration. but-hey-my research turned out in a successful way. so i can't complaint.
winks.gif

Latest posts