New product launches

KristineBelle15

Hi all! Now I know how much we all LOVE LOVE LOVE our MAC, but I just want to let you ladies know about some new product launces that we're having for Clinique. I just went to Spring training today and I learned...

February: Liquid soap for you 3-step skincare lovers, NEW eye definer brush (small angled brush), All About Eyes Concealer (concealer AND eye treatment for dark circles AND puffiness in one!), and Feb. 8= Robinson's May Gift with Purchase

March: Perfectly Real Compact Foundation (a powder foundation, simillar to MAC's Studio Fix but it's OIL FREE!), Super City Block SPF40, UV Response SPF50 products, Men's Exfoliating body wash/hair maximizing serum/hair maximizing shampoo/soothing shave oil, Mar. 26= Macys Gift w/ Purchase

April: Happy in Bloom LE fragrance (this one is really pretty)

June 7= Nordstrom's Gift w/ Purchase

Thanks ladies!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristineBelle15
Hi all! Now I know how much we all LOVE LOVE LOVE our MAC, but I just want to let you ladies know about some new product launces that we're having for Clinique. I just went to Spring training today and I learned...

February: Liquid soap for you 3-step skincare lovers, NEW eye definer brush (small angled brush), All About Eyes Concealer (concealer AND eye treatment for dark circles AND puffiness in one!), and Feb. 8= Robinson's May Gift with Purchase

March: Perfectly Real Compact Foundation (a powder foundation, simillar to MAC's Studio Fix but it's OIL FREE!), Super City Block SPF40, UV Response SPF50 products, Men's Exfoliating body wash/hair maximizing serum/hair maximizing shampoo/soothing shave oil, Mar. 26= Macys Gift w/ Purchase

April: Happy in Bloom LE fragrance (this one is really pretty)

June 7= Nordstrom's Gift w/ Purchase

Thanks ladies!

OMG I'm sooo happy!! Finally a City Block with higher SPF than the 25! I love that face sunblock but the SPF25 wasn't enough for me and the 40 will be perfect!!! Do you know when they will release it? And the UV Response SPF50 products what are they exactly?

user3

I don't usually use Clinique but I am interested in the All About Eyes Concealer!!!

Thank you for the heads up!

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I don't usually use Clinique but I am interested in the All About Eyes Concealer!!!

Thank you for the heads up!

I second all of that! I need to see this concealer!

KristineBelle15

All about eyes concealer has a moderate coverage. It has color correcting yellow tones to counteract dark circles. A special caffene complex helps reduce puffiness. Also If you use it with the All About Eyes Eye Cream, you get double the benefits. With this concealer, a little goes a loooooong way, so you don't have to use as much.

UV response SPF 50- these are products that are a chemical sunscreen. Unlike Super City Block, they absorb into the skin. SCB has a floting matrix and therefore doesn't absorb.

I'm super excited about the Perfectly Real Compact foundation! I got to play with it and the AAE concealer and I fell in love. The PR compact is tons better than studio fix and it won't break you out!!! YAY!