New Puppy!!

Jennifer Mcfly

New pics of Chloe! (instead of starting a new thread I just updated this one)

my pretty little girl!
sittinpretty.jpg

She love's her bed!
bed.jpg

and her toys!
yum.jpg

Myself, Chloe and my cousins dog Krash
momchloekrash.jpg

AudreyNicole

Oh she is so cute! I don't know why, but when I saw her, the first name that popped into my head was Twinkle. LOL!

Juneplum

icon_eek.gif
oh........ my.......... word............
icon_eek.gif
she is SO fricking CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my lord i would kill her with kisses! that face is SO sweet!!!! aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! i like twinkle
smiles.gif
that's so cute!! or hershey cos she's chocolate brown and sweet as can be
greengrin.gif

M.A.C*Attack

Deery-lou sounds cute but fawn is like.....nahhhh
how bout Bambi???
Prada??...lol
Donnatella and call her donni???

my yorkies names are
Chanel the majestic key to my heart (its my girl i got her name from taking parts from both of her parents names) and my hubby nick named her "FuFi" she listens no matter what name shes called by..lol

and my boy is Versace (when my hubby gave him to me i was wearing Versace glasses)but again my hubby calls him "gordo or Buffalo"
he listens to his names as well....lol

well just wanted to show how i picked their names that probly didnt help but i hope u find a name for her because shes precious...lol..( thats my chihuahuas name precious)
ok well take care!

asteffey

i like the name deery-lou!!! i know it inspired fawn, but its cute! Coco is my second choice... SHES ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

you have perfecttt skin. you and the boy are cute and make such a cute family with your new puppy!!

exodus

OMGGGGGGGGGG she's so CUUUUUTE *showers her with kisses*

I like Coco a lot, I think it suits her
smiles.gif

..................... OMGGGGG I can't stop looking at that precious little face!

dollbabybex

my friend has a puppy like that called rolo.... cos shes like chocolate and caramel!

im on the lookout for a chihuahua or mini dachshund.... cant wait to get one of my own x

ill call mine regina... (after mean girls! queen bee!)

or princess cos she'll be one!

bottleblack

What a cutie!!! I really like everything you've chosen but Coco really seems to suit her. Congratulations! Puppies are love.
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Thanks everyone! She's so tiny! I love her and miss her already (I'm at work
ssad.gif
)
I really like Coco, but I also love Sophia Loren. and then Sophie for short!! we'll see. Duane wanted to name her Audrey Hepburn...so we're still deciding.

xoxo

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Chloe is PERFECT! I am SOOOO glad you didn't name her Audrey! LOL!

rofl.gif
ya know, my bf mentioned Audrey, but I said honey, if we name our dog Audrey then we can never name our (future) daughter Audrey! That's the same reason we didn't name her Sophie either!
smiles.gif

So your name is safe from any dog naming in our household!!
lol.gif

and thanks everyone else!!
smiles.gif