New & Repackaged Lashes Discussion

miss_emc

On Counter September 27th in North America, and October International.

These lashes are amazing, they are a blend of black and dark brown natural hairs with a clear band. They are designed by international false lash expert Christina Smith who creates personal designs for celebs like Cher, Lindsay Lohan, Kate Hudson and Jennifer Lopez.

New Lashes:

#30 - Individual lashes in 3 sizes
#31 - Wispy, natural length lashes; perfect for adding fullness
#32 - Natural length lashes in a combination of lash bundles and indiuvidual hairs; perfect for adding fullness
#33 - Natural length lashes formed in seperate bundles to give a flirty, fringe effect
#34 - Dramatic length, wispy lashes that are winged out at the corners
#35 - Dramatic length lashes with separate bundles that create fullness in the centre for a 'wide-eyed' look
#36 - Full dramatic lash
#37 - Our most dramatic lashes with maxium length and fullness
#38 - Half lash with natural style length in a combination of lash bundles and individual hairs, that create natural-looking fullness at outer corners of the eyes
#39 - Natural length, wispy lashes for adding fullness to the lower lashline
#40 - Natural length lashes in a comination of lash bundles and individual hairs for lower lashline

All of the current lashes will be repackaged, however, the brown lashes will be discontinued.

ChynaSkye

Re: New & Repackaged Lashes

wait until you see them! the packaging is so much better and the lashes look fantastic! i was thrilled when i saw them at update... i've got my list waiting lol

Jacq-i

Ooh, that packaging is pretty!

I might actually get into lashes.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Thanks for the info Miss_Emc!

'Bout time MAC did this. They were a bit behind the power curve on lashes. I am looking forward to these. Now I can stop missing the long-gone Forty Lashes.
smiles.gif

aprilprincesse

2 months away? Yikes! I've been wanting to get a good pair of half lashes ever since I watched Nicole Richie's 20/20 interview last week.
eyelove.gif

giz2000

That sucks about discontinuing the brown lashes...what am I going to use on ultra pale blonds and redheads now???
ssad.gif
...the black lashes look ridiculous on them.

lian_qiu

I like the fact that they have a clear band. Can't wait to see pics. Especially looking forward to #30.

Latest posts