New & Repackaged Lashes Discussion

piperbaby

hummm.... it may be time for me to actually try a pair of lashes for the first time when these come out.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
I like the fact that they have a clear band. Can't wait to see pics. Especially looking forward to #30.

the only down side is that you can't use the the black duo (waterproof) because it degrades the band. you wouldn't get more than one use out of them.
ssad.gif

rnsmelody

i was wondering with the new lashes coming out, what is going to happen with the old lashes? will they be sent off to cco's?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
i was wondering with the new lashes coming out, what is going to happen with the old lashes? will they be sent off to cco's?

i think so. all the old packaged skincare went to the ccos.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:

I do believe so. We had to RTV all of our lashes except black #7s. =/

erine1881

just wanted to let you all know that the launch dates for these have been pushed back (along with all the other collections - i will post those dates in the right forums).
ssad.gif

new launch dates:

lashes - 10/4
plush lash - 10/4

lian_qiu

Quote:

Probably, or sometimes discount mu websites. I know one site recently got lots of MAC lashes and they never had them before

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaked
These wont be LE, will they?

nope. but some will be store only and some will be pro only.

MsButterfli

i got to see the new package at the pro store, the MA stated that they didnt have em yet, but people who were coming in due to Fashion Week here in NY had some, they were so damn sexy i shoulda took a pic with my cam phone grrr.. anyway, i guess i need to practice putting on some "bobo" lashes before these come out

thewickedstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Probably, or sometimes discount mu websites. I know one site recently got lots of MAC lashes and they never had them before

Ooh, what site would that be??

BlahWah

I couldn't take pictures but new lashes are out in Montreal. I saw them at the St. Laurent pro store and at a freestanding store on St. Catherine's this weekend. They look great! With my short lashes I actually can find a strip that looks natural both in length and in colour. I think they're the 32's. I can't wait to pick one up!

AlliSwan

GREAT new display for the lashes and I love that MAC came out with so many new styles! I can't wait to hit a PRO store and see if they got even more there. I bought the 36 lashes (the Sultress ones, I didn't get them the first time around and have been kicking myself ever since) and the 32 lashes for some extra oomph daytime lashes. The new packaging was sucking me in to finding even the old lashes sexier. The #1's are calling me...As well as the 31's, 33's....might have to go back this weekend
smiles.gif

erine1881

so, i go into work this past friday, and mattene is the only new collection out on the counter (the release date for this collection had been pushed back to the 27th, so this made sense). then we get a voicemail saying that it is to be taken down and put out next thursday, oct. 4th, and lashes, matte2 and plush lash are to be put out. these had been pushed back from sept 27th to oct. 4th. this would explain why mattene wasn't online when the other three were.

so in the end, it looked like lashes, matte2 and plushlash kept their original launch dates and mattene got pushed back two weeks.

lara

The new lash packaging blows. Rounded edges might look pretty, but they're a complete pain to store. The plastic insert is also really flimsy.

Good lashes, though. I'm taking some for a test-drive tomorrow.

#8 lashes in new packaging.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The new lash packaging blows. Rounded edges might look pretty, but they're a complete pain to store. The plastic insert is also really flimsy.

no shit! plus you can't thumb them out like you could with the old packaging. it takes me longer to get if off the plastic.