New Revlon Luxury eyeshadows???

HOTasFCUK

Has anybody seen these? I saw them here in Toronto at Shoppers Drug Mart but i can't find any info or a pic of them anywhere online, not even on the Revlon website. There are so many nice shades & its just a single compact eyeshadow. I only remember the name of one of them, i think it was Peacock and it was a bright blue. What caught my eye was a peachy nude (i think it was called nude slip), a metallic grey, and a darker gunmetal/sparkly black. Has anyone tried these? Are they worth the price? They were $8.99 but they are having 15% off this week.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who has seen them LOL

BEA2LS

umm.. were they matte colors? i know i saw a really bright blue that was a matte from them before, maybe that was part of that line?

HOTasFCUK

Nope they aren't from the matte line. This must've just come out in December since the matte ones are still showing up ar *new* on the Revlon and SDM sites. They are all very shimmery shades.

They had two testers, i think one may have been a toasty almond or something? The girl in the promo has on dark eye makeup. I'm really interested in the very dark, shimmery one. It looks like lots of superfine glitters in it making it dark gunmetal/blackish/navy. Years ago i bought a shimmery gold Revlon eyeshadow and when i swiped it, i realized the glitter was only on the top layer and underneath it was a matte shade. I was so disappointed! I think it was called toasted marshamallow.

HOTasFCUK

I checked these again when i was at Shopper's drug mart again yesterday. The colours i liked were Black Galaxy, Nude Slip, and i can't remember the gunemtal one. They say satin or perle on the compact.

Anybody??? These must be so new!

sinergy

i havent seen anything like that, and im always in the drug store makeup isle...
lol.gif
ill keep looking..im curious now..need more info!

xstephax

i work in the cosmetics department at my shoppers and we have them. they are really great. i bought a few colours and am really enjoying the pigmentation and lasting power of them. i was hesitant of them at first because i haven't used a revlon shadow in years and didn't know how well they would be but i think the formulation is lovely. the colours i have are black galaxy, peacock and a white shimmery one that i can't remember the name of.

i definitely think they are worth the price with or without that extra 15% off.

AlyxVeee

I saw these at ride aid but couldnt fine anymore information on them. I couldn't find them anywhere else really either.

sinergy

has anyone tried them yet? i saw them finally at my local store..they do look very pretty a few of them look like the glitter is very chunky. swatches anyone? =)

MzzRach

I've seen these in my local CVS - I am tempted, but I have so many shadows that I can't justify any of these since I can dupe them from my (large) collection.

HOTasFCUK

^Do you know which MAC eyeshadows would be good dupes? I have a huge collection too and need to start shopping my stash so i can save some money! The silver ones looks easy to dupe but i'm not sure about the sparkly one. Its very pretty IRL!

sinergy

i am not loving the jessica biel makeup ad pic for these. defineltey not as cute as the matte shadow promo pic. they do look pretty, but i dont see myself buying any right now.

HOTasFCUK

I saw them at the Shoppers at Kennedy & Sheppard in Scarborough. I'm going to check Wal-Mart too next time i go. They were $8.99 at SDM and they had them for 15% off a few weeks ago. I checked Pharma Plus/Rexall yesterday and they didn't have them.

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I saw them at the Shoppers at Kennedy & Sheppard in Scarborough. I'm going to check Wal-Mart too next time i go. They were $8.99 at SDM and they had them for 15% off a few weeks ago. I checked Pharma Plus/Rexall yesterday and they didn't have them.

Ahh ok, we don't have them at my location yet, but our pre-packs are always put out super late compared to other stores. I might check out Yonge/Bloor or Yonge/Dundas tomorrow - they're pretty good with putting stuff on display ontime.

AlyxVeee

So I bought two of these at rite aid and they are a bit too chalky for my taste. I would defiantly suggest getting the darker colors. I got Brushed Copper and Sunlit Sparkle, the are smilier to MAC Expensive Pink and Nars Kilimanjaro color wise. They aren't MAC comparable, the payoff isn't quality (to me) I bought them buy one get one and so glad I did. Tons of fallout, really disappointed
ssad.gif
maybe with a really sticky base would it work. But maybe the darker colors are better?

Latest posts