New Rouge Coco Stylo Spring 2016

Rinstar

I want Article now too. Wish they would hurry up and get on macys.com. I have some gift cards left from Christmas, so I can feel less guilty!

EmilyLouise

We have to wait ages for these to be released in the UK. They either come out at the very end of March or beginning of April :(

Miss QQ

The collection is coming to my counters in early March! I want to get Conte or Lettre first, and if I like the formula I'll get the other and maybe more. Is Conte very pink on the lips or soft pink?

Winthrop44

The collection is coming to my counters in early March! I want to get Conte or Lettre first, and if I like the formula I'll get the other and maybe more. Is Conte very pink on the lips or soft pink?

Soft, but all of them can be applied full-on or more lightly for different effects. Chanel just sent out an e-mail talking about using them lightly over a matte lipstick.

Alysse011

Soft pink. It's very flattering on my complexion. So is Lettre. I'm Armani Luminous Silk 4.5 for reference.

I tried 3 of them on last weekend (Script, Conte, Lettre). Script was too brown on me, Conte was very pretty but very similar to a Cle de Peau lippie I have in a very similar formula, and Lettre I will probably end up with after this no-buy is over for me.

Rinstar

These are up on Macys.com now ladies! I just ordered Roman and Lettre with my gift card from Christmas! If I love them, I think I will get Article and Script as well.
If you order from Macy's eBates is 6% right now, so remember that!

Miss QQ

I saw the collection! The stylos formula are very soft. Conte swatched on my hand was sheer but looked buildable. I also like the 3 new rouge cocos. Getting Conte first!

Rinstar

I got Roman and Lettre yesterday and love them! Lettre is perfect for every day and Roman is a gorgeous bold fuchsia. I am definitely going to order Article too.

GreenEyedAllie

I got Roman and Lettre yesterday and love them! Lettre is perfect for every day and Roman is a gorgeous bold fuchsia. I am definitely going to order Article too.

I don't know why, but I'm still hemming and hawing over these. I know I want a couple. I just can't narrow it down, lol.

Latest posts