new schematics=discontinued stuff

lah_knee

according to the new schematics for spring/summer theres quite a few things that are discontinued...

shadows:

mink pink
jewel blue
femme noir
flashtrack
zonk blue!
velvet moss

and..samoa silk, concrete, and digit are now mac stores only.

i think a lot of shadesticks and paints are being discontinued too. and cream colored bases

BUT the new schematics also show that bitter and chrome yellow are no longer mac store only. i think they will be carried EVERYWHERE
smiles.gif

also i remember kinda sexy lipstick was gone too which i love

and opal and palatial lustreglasses. and since slimshines are gonna be permanent, the laquer towers are gonna be taken down and replaced with a slimshine tower and laquers will be behind the counter in beakers.

duch3ss25

Uh-oh, I need to pick up Velvet Moss before it's gone. I keep procrastinating on buying it every time I go to the store, what with the new eyeshadows all over the place. Thanks for the info!

lsperry

I saw the TofD next to Velvet Moss on the macpro.com website about a couple of months ago and bought 2-pan shadows. I love that color!

I don't see the TofD next to it on the maccosmetics.com site yet....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
according to the new schematics for spring/summer theres quite a few things that are discontinued...

shadows:

mink pink
jewel blue
femme noir
flashtrack
zonk blue!
velvet moss

and..samoa silk, concrete, and digit are now mac stores only.

i think a lot of shadesticks and paints are being discontinued too. and cream colored bases

BUT the new schematics also show that bitter and chrome yellow are no longer mac store only. i think they will be carried EVERYWHERE
smiles.gif

also i remember kinda sexy lipstick was gone too which i love

and opal and palatial lustreglasses. and since slimshines are gonna be permanent, the laquer towers are gonna be taken down and replaced with a slimshine tower and laquers will be behind the counter in beakers.

those shadows have been dc'd for a few months now, as well as opal and palatial. same with kinda sexy.

bitter and chrome yellow are staying mac store only. for some reason they included store only colors on all schematics last season. its just easier for them to make one universal schematic that to make store and counter ones separately.

they just need to get rid of lacquers all together.

BunnyBunnyBunny

My counter never had a Lacquer tower, and there's not gonna be ANY room for the Slimshines + new collections on that side of the island! WTF!

And Femme Noir AND Velvet Moss? Getting rid of more veluxes? ;___;

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
those shadows have been dc'd for a few months now, as well as opal and palatial. same with kinda sexy.

bitter and chrome yellow are staying mac store only. for some reason they included store only colors on all schematics last season. its just easier for them to make one universal schematic that to make store and counter ones separately.

they just need to get rid of lacquers all together.

i dont think so... on our winter schematics none of those shadows were shown to be discontinued. just this season :\ and on the scematics for eyeshadows all the mac store only shadows have (MSO) next to them. chrome yellow and bitter no longer have that next to them but the rest still do :O

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
i dont think so... on our winter schematics none of those shadows were shown to be discontinued. just this season :\ and on the scematics for eyeshadows all the mac store only shadows have (MSO) next to them. chrome yellow and bitter no longer have that next to them but the rest still do :O

we dc'd them all at the end of last year (can't remember if it was oct, nov, or dec). along with certain shades of shadesticks, paints, foundations, loudlash, etc. they (es, ls, and lg) were all still listed on our winter schematics too. they were probably printed before the rtv/dc list came along. juiced, bitter, chrome yellow, orange, and smut were all on the winter scheme too, but we never got any of them (none had MSO next to them). the schematic looked to be one for stores only. we just crossed em off and replaced with dupes of the neighboring color.

amoona

Ill are Slimshines really going to be made perm?! I liked them when they first came out and now I hate them. I must rather see Mattenne made perm, Slimshines are gross.

baby_love

I have to get Femme Noir! I've been wanting it for so long but never got it! I never get any perm items anymore it seems. Just LE colors!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
....Velvet Moss? Getting rid of more veluxes? ;___;

Yeah, they just cleaned house with those, didn't they? I guess the thought being that Matte2 would be a new and improved version, but I really love the pigmentation of Veluxes. I dunno MAC
hmm.gif
That just leaves Samoa Silk, Brown Down and Kid out of the original 12 or so they launched.
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Ill are Slimshines really going to be made perm?! I liked them when they first came out and now I hate them. I must rather see Mattenne made perm, Slimshines are gross.

slimshines are perm. if you think about it, they first launched in april last year, and are coming out perm in feb. tendertones first launched in may last year, and are coming out again in may (not sure if they are perm or LE again). it seems to take about a year for things to go from LE to perm. so, if mattenes are made perm, they may come out around sept this year. we shall have to wait and see....

Bernadette

At my counter we never RTV'd Velvet Moss, Femme Noir, Zonk Bleu!, Flashtrack, Opal or Palatial.
We did RTV Jewel Blue but later got another shipment of it. Kidna Sexy was also RTV'd.
I hope Slimshines are made permanent as well as Mattenes. Both are amazin gproducts. The Mattenes should come out in better colors though because a lot of them were duds.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
At my counter we never RTV'd Velvet Moss, Femme Noir, Zonk Bleu!, Flashtrack, Opal or Palatial.
We did RTV Jewel Blue but later got another shipment of it. Kidna Sexy was also RTV'd.
I hope Slimshines are made permanent as well as Mattenes. Both are amazin gproducts. The Mattenes should come out in better colors though because a lot of them were duds.

weird. i wish mac would make rtvs universal. "you can't get it here, but go to the west coast and you can." its rediculous!

Ms. Z

Thanks for the info. My velvet moss cracked, maybe I should buy a new one before its gone.

foxyqt

but i like velvet moss
ssad.gif

how come kinda sexy is getting dc'ed when its on the 'perfect pout' picks?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
but i like velvet moss
ssad.gif

how come kinda sexy is getting dc'ed when its on the 'perfect pout' picks?

They probably put it there to sell/move the existing stock.
ssad.gif

Dani

=[[[ They're dc'ing Palatial?!?!

That's like my favorite lipgloss ever next to Spring Bean...:sulks:

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They probably put it there to sell/move the existing stock.
ssad.gif

i'm pretty sure kinda sexy is just going MSO, not discontinued.