New seller only selling obvious fake MAC....schoolgirl714

User27

eBay Seller: schoolgirl714: Everything Else items on eBay.com

Did this to have their name in the counterfeit section for any new buyers. Mission accomplished.
graucho.gif

Best deals ever.....

MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIPGLOSS #01 - eBay (item 270406723191 end time Jun-14-09 00:39:34 PDT)

NIB HELLO KITTY BLUSHER - eBay (item 270406723186 end time Jun-14-09 00:39:33 PDT)

NIB BARBIE LIPGLOSS - eBay (item 270408316381 end time Jun-18-09 19:32:32 PDT)

User27

Bella, I reported all 25 items she/he/it had listed when I came across them. Amount of time US Ebay takes to remove fake listings = 0. The amount you spend to report = 2 hours. Look on sellers' face when I bombard them with messages = priceless.
winks.gif

Dear schoolgirl714,

I came across your listings and noticed a lot of packaging irregularities of your products. Just wanted to let you know all of your listings have been reported as counterfeit to Ebay & MAC Cosmetics will have your seller name in the morning. You might want to contact them at 1-800-588-0070 in the morning to verify your listings. Have a good evening!

- casadalinnis

User27

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]schoolgirl714 (3)[/FONT]100.0% Positive FeedbackMember since Jan-21-09 in United StatesLocation: CA, United States[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Activity with schoolgirl714 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from schoolgirl714
Activity with schoolgirl714 (last 90 days): schoolgirl714 has bid on 0 of my items[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dear casadalinnis,

packaging irregularities? Not sure what you mean by that. Nothing I have is counterfeit. I'll give them a call in the morning and submit receipts if I have to. Thanks for the concern. Have a good one!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- schoolgirl714[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]As of this point, I call it quits for trying to keep this shit off of Ebay. I'm not paid by Estee Lauder to stop the counterfeit market and I've invested too much time to morons ripping off new buyers or just people who didn't know better. This sellers' auctions will continue to run but it's fake to anybody that comes on here asking about this seller. Good luck to those who keep trying but US Ebay does NOT care or it would remove reported auctions. Glad to know final value fee, listing and Paypal fees won over peoples' health. Good luck all as I'm done trying to win a lost cause and I'm staying off the counterfeit forum. Wish you all well but these morons are a straight headache now and my inbox will appreciate the lack of thank yous from Ebay Community Watch with no results.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]schoolgirl714 (3)[/FONT]100.0% Positive FeedbackMember since Jan-21-09 in United StatesLocation: CA, United States[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Activity with schoolgirl714 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from schoolgirl714
Activity with schoolgirl714 (last 90 days): schoolgirl714 has bid on 0 of my items[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dear casadalinnis,

packaging irregularities? Not sure what you mean by that. Nothing I have is counterfeit. I'll give them a call in the morning and submit receipts if I have to. Thanks for the concern. Have a good one!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- schoolgirl714[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]As of this point, I call it quits for trying to keep this shit off of Ebay. I'm not paid by Estee Lauder to stop the counterfeit market and I've invested too much time to morons ripping off new buyers or just people who didn't know better. This sellers' auctions will continue to run but it's fake to anybody that comes on here asking about this seller. Good luck to those who keep trying but US Ebay does NOT care or it would remove reported auctions. Glad to know final value fee, listing and Paypal fees won over peoples' health. Good luck all as I'm done trying to win a lost cause and I'm staying off the counterfeit forum. Wish you all well but these morons are a straight headache now and my inbox will appreciate the lack of thank yous from Ebay Community Watch with no results.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Casey- What happened?? I know it can be frustrating, and IMHO you should be getting paid by MAC for all your hard work and dedication!

I understand taking a break from all the reporting, letter writing, and web searches. But please do not take a break from this forum!
th_worship.gif
I beg you!

It does not take a lot of time to read and offer advice here (as long as you stay on the forum
winkiss.gif
) . You can help so many unsuspecting buyers; both monetarily and from a health safety viewpoint. You already have the knowledge. Take a breather if you need to, but please re-think this. You are an invaluable member of this forum!
bigheart.gif
friends.gif
bigheart.gif

I know I greatly appreciate everything you've done to help me and others.
heart.gif

So thank you!

th_hug.gif

zizi31

My GOSH! I was JUST today considering buying a dazzleglass from this seller. Thank you SO much for posting this!

User27

Seller has changed her name already at 8 sales and I want the new name in the counterfeit thread.

eBay My World - chic_cosmetic

Currently selling 1 item and it's the infamous Hello Kitty Make Up Remover

HELLO KITTY MAKEUP REMOVER - eBay (item 270414504405 end time Jun-26-09 21:01:46 PDT)

Amazing that items are real when they don't exist past the fake...many thanks seller for switching your name. It can still be tracked so DOH!!!!
tong.gif

Advertisement needed for this....

chic_cosmetic providing you all a bad fake. Our foundation on your face surely will cake. Products we offer that may make you go blind. Our items offered are truly a rare find.......

SO RARE THEY DON'T EXIST. (Cue 1950's jingle music)

Denisse

These people dont have any manners or moral...and Ebay should take action!! Thanks to the people that take their time to let us know who is trying to rip us off.

Latest posts