new shoes make me happy!

gabi1129

okay a little bg info first. i work at a Bakers [womens shoe store] and as an employee i get 50% off reg merch and 30% off sale merch in my size only. as well, the company who owns bakers also owns wild pair.

i woke up this morning and was scared . Pride, in chicago, is this comming sunday, and i have no shoes to wear. i wore flip flops last year and my feet hurt
weeping.gif
. so today i went to Wild Pair and used my employee discount! instead of buying a pair of shoes i bought 7 and they were only $230 w/ tax! w/o my employee discount i would have spent around $485. i was so excited b/c i needed new dress shoes as well as shoes to bum around in.

front view
shoe_000.jpg

shoe_001.jpg

shoe_002.jpg

side view
shoe_003.jpg

shoe_004.jpg

shoe_005.jpg

so, tomorrow im off to another mall so i can buy clothes for my new shoes and for pride! im so excited, MAC has been getting all my money lately! so now i will have wonderful shoes, make up and clothes for Pride and everyday!
clap.gif

triccc

ACK! you got ed hardy shoes!

i want i want!

I wish I could just go out and buy 7 pairs of shoes!!

chameleonmary

ooooOOOOhhhh i LOVE the skull sneakers.

i love shoes too. they rock my world!

i dont get a chance to shoe-splurge anymore, makeup is cheaper and splurge on that instead... but you may just convince me otherwise!!!