new stila set at sephora

star07

seems like a good intro kit.

The Perfect Face Set includes best-selling Kitten eye shadow (0.09 oz), can be worn alone or as a highlighter. Give your eyes an extra edge when you line them with our Black Smudge Pot (0.07 oz) with the Mini-Liner Brush. Finish the eyes with the one mascara that does it all, the Multi-Effect Mascara. Add a beautiful hint of warmth to the lips and cheeks with Convertible Color in Lillium and finish your gorgeous pout with a luscious Lip Glaze in Brown Sugar (0.08 oz).
P190033_hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...eg oryId=3865

silverbelle282

i have been ogling this set since i got an email notification about it. the only thing i'm worried about is how lillium cc will look on my skin. i'm indian, NC40-42 in select moisture cover concealer and select tint foundation. any advice is much appreciated
smiles.gif

paopao

I'm NW25 and Lilium looks good on me. Besides, you can "switch" the intensity by diphuminating it more or less. I think it's quite a versatile colour
winks.gif

silverbelle282

i bought it, i love it. except, i think the cc seems to sink into my skin. i don't wear foundation or powder so maybe this is why. i'll try putting more on tomorrow. but seriously, this is a great set

xiahe

grr they didn't have this when i was at sephora today! so instead i opted for one of their new fall fantasy LE palettes in the madagascar agate...it was $34 (and sadly my first stila item lol) but the colors are soooooo pretty...the madagascar agate palette comes with 3 shadows (neutrals/browns, 1 lid color, 1 crease color & a daaark color for liner) and then a blush...IMO the blush in this palette is similar to NARS orgasm! it comes in a pretty velvet box with a mirror and a slice of agate on a cord that you can supposedly wear as a necklace or bracelet. personally i don't really care about the agate lol - you wrap it around the box and it looks pretty but i personally just care about the makeup!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts