New Stila Sparkle Liquid Liners

babybluesnv

I swatched these in Ulta last week. I didn't buy any yet as I wanted to test the wear first. I swatched them on the inside of my wrist. They are beautiful and boy, do they stay. I showered, cooked, worked at my computer and generally beat the crap out of them :)

I did all the colors and Bora Bora, Electric and Royal lasted around two days. They finally started flaking off, not necessarily wearing off. Colors were intense and very pigmented...loved them!

Flash and Sequins were the next to go..they lasted another day and wore off more than flaked off.

I gotta tell ya...Rock Candy and Starry did NOT come off for 6 days. I scratched at them, showered, etc. There wore forever! The only concern I had with these is that...if they are on my eye...and I want to remove my makeup at night...then will they even come off?

I wish someone do a comparison to MUFE new Aqua Liners..I know a couple of the blogs have done color swatched, but a endurance comparison would be nice. I love these but want to try the MUFE as they have some pretty awesome colors. Anyone else have any experience with these new Stila liners?

missah

I'm excited about the sequins and royal ones! I can't wait to buy those two after the new mac collections are released! Hopefully, I'll have enough money to get the Natural eye shadow palette too! Although... the urban decay palettes are coming out too... Are the sparkle liners permanent?

babybluesnv

ooo what UD palettes are you talking about? I'm outta the loop on this I guess :) Yes, I think the sparkle liners are perm ....

BadBadGirl

If you don't have an answer by the time I buy mine liners BabyBluesNV, I will do a comparison.

I love all of these so much, it's a shame I don't even have one yet. I'm really trying to hold off until Sephora's F&F to do any major haul, but I can buy a few items very soon.

Between MUFE, Stila and Urban Decay's colorful liquid liners, I don't want to keep buying to same colors repeatedly, so some research is in order.