New tattoo

Bernadette

Just got this done today. Jaxsen is my nephew :loveya: .
May07022.jpg

msmack

OHH I remember that cute little face that is Jaxsen when you posted previously! NICE TAT, have you shown him yet??
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

i love it! .. I love all of the awesome coloring in all of your tattoos. I wish I was brave enough to get a tattoo. ive had one in mind for a while but I am a bit of a baby (ok a huge baby ) when it comes to pain.

Bernadette

Thanks ladies
smiles.gif
The anchor is because he's kind of like an anchor in our family, keeping us all tight in a way. I think we would be anyway but we just lost my Grandpa who was really the anchor in my family and lil Jax is one too. It's also a traditional tattoo which is the style I like.
He saw it tonight but I didn't let him get too close. He always tries to eat my other ones so I'm sure that will be his response to this one
rofl.gif
My borther and sis-in-law were really stoked on it.

XsMom21

I love this! The symbolism is beautiful, really beautiful. Just think of what he'll say when he's older and in school "Yea, I'm so special, my aunt has my name tattooed on her ARM! YEA! Her ARM! I'm special."
I can see it now lol

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsMom21
I love this! The symbolism is beautiful, really beautiful. Just think of what he'll say when he's older and in school "Yea, I'm so special, my aunt has my name tattooed on her ARM! YEA! Her ARM! I'm special."
I can see it now lol

lmao.gif
I hope so! I figure it's kind of like insurance. If I'm ever baby-sitting him and he's being bad I'm going to be like "I have your name carved into my flesh! It took ten hour and cost $500. I bled, I cried, it was agony! Do you want me to get a giant black "X" put over your name? Well then be good!"

It took two hours and hardly cost anything because the guy is my friend. Oh and it was the most painless tattoo I've had. If you want a tattoo and are scared of the pain, get it on the outside of your forearm, it's freakin' gravy!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
lmao.gif
I hope so! I figure it's kind of like insurance. If I'm ever baby-sitting him and he's being bad I'm going to be like "I have your name carved into my flesh! It took ten hour and cost $500. I bled, I cried, it was agony! Do you want me to get a giant black "X" put over your name? Well then be good!"

It took two hours and hardly cost anything because the guy is my friend. Oh and it was the most painless tattoo I've had. If you want a tattoo and are scared of the pain, get it on the outside of your forearm, it's freakin' gravy!

Yeah...until they go into your elbow!
ssad.gif
lol

It looks great...I really like the detail in the wood. I am a fan of traditional myself.

GalleyGirl

Wow, that only took two hours? Your friend is very talented! Its very cool, do you draw out your own tattoos, or do you have the artist do it?

*Luna*

I love the coloring and shading. It's badass. You're artist is fantastic! I love all your work!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
Wow, that only took two hours? Your friend is very talented! Its very cool, do you draw out your own tattoos, or do you have the artist do it?

My artist draws everything. The only thing I know how to draw is eyeliner, hah
smiles.gif

Latest posts