New thread not approved?

Junkie

I wasn't sure where to post a thread lastnight because I wasn't sure which category it fell under. However, I made an informed decision to post it in the Asked & Answered thread - based on 2 MAC products (MSF's & Pigments) and it said it had to be approved by a moderator before it could be posted. I'm not quite sure how long it takes....but I posted about 9 hours ago.

Now I've never had a problem like this before when I required an approval before - and I would assume that if the title/thread info didn't match the forum, they would move it to the appropriate one....especially if it was a double post (but I did a search beforehand and couldn't find anything relating to my question).

When I check my personal thread list, its nowhere to be found.

Any help?

LMD84

don't worry hun. certain sub forums need approval before a new topic can be posted. i guess this is one of them. i think alot of mods are busier than usual right now. but don't worry because i'm sure it will be approved soon.

Janice

The Asked and Answered forum is an archive forum for frequently discussed topics that have been covered at length on the forum.

Directly from the forum description visible on the forum homepage:

"There are many great cosmetic topics discussed on this forum. To preserve these helpful and educational topics we have archived them here.

Note - This forum is closed to new topics."

Junkie

Ack! Ok I need to make a point of reading EVERY sticky about forums in their rightful places.

I'll assume skincare would be the best bet about my predicament.

Thanks Janice
smiles.gif

RandomnessWithK

i'm sorry to be a bother -

but i posted 2 video tutorials on the video tutorial forum over a week ago to be approved from a moderator, and noticed it hasn't.. because i tried to post one today and got the same message.

am i not allowed to post video tutorials on this forum?

Latest posts