New to blushes

xxprettyinblkxx

Hey all, I'm thinking of purchasing some NARS blushes since I've heard from many different people that they are good blushes, but I never use blush and would like to start. Sooo, I was wondering if anyone can suggest some nice ones for everyday wear or ones that can be worn with any lip/eyeshadow color...I'm a MAC NC30 skin tone if that helps. TIA!
yes.gif

hawaii02

Orgasm is the blush most mentioned. I bought a dupe for it and bought Deep Throat instead (it's a peachy pink).

xmizlynnax

i'm about nc32 (though i haven't used mac foundation since before summer), and 'orgasm' really is a pretty blush that goes with a variety of looks. i also love the multiple in south beach, it's really natural and really REALLY pretty

fresh76

I'm an NC35ish and I LOVE Nars blushes! Particularly Orgasm and Deep Throat (which is very similar to Orgasm, but shows up a little pinker and a little more vivid).

Mercurial

Orgasm has quite a following, very pretty pink with slight shimmer. I prefer Deep Throat as I find it more pigmented and shows up more on me.

Trista

I love Outlaw- it's the perfect rose shimmer blush. And it's so pigmented so a little goes a long way.

cetati

I'm an NC35 and got my first NARS blush, of course in Orgasm, and I have to say it shows up so fantastically to the point where I am afraid to buy Deep Throat because it might just be too hard to work with and too easy to overdo for me.

Kiss and Makeup

It all depends on the undertone of your skin. Everyone loves Orgasm, but I can't wear it because it turns orange on me. The best thing to do is, if you can, go and swatch them!

RoseMe

I am NC20-30 and I love lovejoy/sin/dolce vita for winter, and torrid/mounia/oasis for warmer seasons.

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
It all depends on the undertone of your skin. Everyone loves Orgasm, but I can't wear it because it turns orange on me. The best thing to do is, if you can, go and swatch them!

same, it's way too peach on me...NC25