New to MAC-a few Q's...

Tonitra

Hey, as I mentioned, I'm relatively new to MAC products but am becoming quickly addicted. I have a few questions in regards to starting up a collection of essentials:
Does everyone use the MAC primer here, and does it make a noticeable difference?
What products do you all reccommend for highlighting and as a base?
I've noticed a lot use fluidliner-I absolutely love the way it looks, but is it very hard to apply?
Lastly, any other suggestions for must have products?

Some random info about me:
I have pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes (I'd post a picture, but my digital camera is currently on vacation with my parents...).
So far my MAC products consist of Beautiful Iris and Satellite Dreams and the holiday face palette that inculdes retrospeck, greensmoke, petalescent, and plum dressing, as well as mocha blush and lipsticks fetish and lady fabulous. I have the brushes 213 and 266 as well as 316.
The colours that I most like apply as eyeshadow are varied, but I most often use purples, greens, and occasionally browns and tans. Other products I love to use are Clinque's liquid foundation, pressed powder, and high impact mascara (and just about every other skin care product they have out), and I'm also partial to the Body Shop's shimmer cubes.

Thanks!

sTaRRYeYeD

WELL FiRST OFF WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF M.A.C!!! =] iTS A BEAUTiFUL BEAUTiFUL THiNG!!!

AS FAR AS THE PRiMER QUESTiON i ONLY USE iT FOR THE EYES. . . AND FOR ME iT MAKE APPLiCATiON MUCH EASiER AND iT SEEMS TO BE MUCH SMOOTHER LOOKiNG!!! BUT i CAN ALSO GO W/O iT AND MY EYES STiLL LOOK GREAT!!! i THiNK iT JUST iMPROVES THE LOOK A BiT!!!

HMMM. . . i THiNK MY MOST COMMON HiGH-LiGHT iS SHROOM + MYLAR. . . SOMETiMES VEX!!!

FLUiDLiNE ROCKS!!! HA HA HA. . . i THiNK iTS VERY EASY TO APPY. . . BUT THEN AGAiN i HAVE ALWAYS WORE A LiQUiD/CREAM/GEL EYELiNERS!!! BUT i THiNK iTS ALL ABOPUT USiNG THE RiGHT BRUSH. . . i USE 263,2O9 or 212. USUALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT KiND OF LiNE iM GOiNG FOR!!!

MUST HAVES FOR ME ARE. . .

WOODWiNKED E/S, TEMPTiNG E/S, HONEYLUST E/S, ANTiQUED E/S! HMMM

i ALSO EJOY THE LiP GLASS; NiCO, SiNNAMON, C-THRU

LiP LiNERS- HODGE PODGE, OAK + CHESTNUT

WELL YEAH iF i NAMED MORE iD GET iNTO MY WHOLE COLLECTiON . . . i GUESS iT WOULD BE EASiER TO SAY i MUST HAVE ALL MY COLLECTiON!!! =] HOPE YOU FOUND THiS HELPFUL!!! =]

Midgard

I use the eye primer every day. My eye lids are very dark so it's great to even out the color of my skin. I apply Bare Canvas over it. If I would only use Bare Canvas, it would dry out my skin. With the primer under it, everything's ok!

Latest posts