new to mac, eeep!

sparkler

ok, so after many months of admiring (read: ogling) i only recently popped my cherry, so to speak, and bought a lipglass and an eyeshadow
cheerleader.gif

i'm already planning to buy a light natural msf, and after seeing the texture and finish (VP, i do believe, but i'd try others) of the eyeshadow, i want more! haha..

i'm relatively pale skinned with black hair, and only really like to wear bright/mid to dark blues and purples and greys..

anyone got a suggestion from, say, each of the colours? i'd be eternally grateful!

edit: maybe i could get a few samples of pigments off ebay too...

browneyedbaby

Hmm...

Purples I like Stars n' Rockets, Beautiful Iris and Nocturnelle. All very different.

Dark blues I don't really wear but Blue Edge from Technacolour looks fab.

I've never worn greys!

Iridescence

welcome,

and considering I have opposite features of you the only recommendations I can really give you are for gray and purple. For grey, scene is nice, as well as platinum which is of course more metallic. Purples would be my fav because of my bright blue eyes! So Grape pigment is awesome, and trax is more of a plum color. I agree with browneyedbaby on the nocturnelle, beautiful iris and stars and rockets!! And definitely get the Blue edge from technacolor!!! so nice!

good luck! any questions on piggies, totally ask! I love em!

queenofdisaster

blue edge from technacolour is my new hg blue e/s... i also love softwash grey pigment... pompous blue would probably look great on you... and for the purples i'd suggest deep purple pigment, purple haze or satellite dreams... im pretty pale and those are my personal faves. good luck
greengrin.gif

foxyqt

you should get Freshwater e/s if you love bright blues! =D & Shimmermoss or Aquadisiac..

AudreyNicole

I don't have/wear any grey, but here are some my favorite blues and purples (My very favorites are bolded):

Blue: Freshwater, Tilt, Blue Edge, Blue Storm Pigment, Steel Blue Pigment

Purple: Mancatcher, Satellite Dreams , Trax, Violet Pigment, Grape Pigment

HTH!

ohhhhhthehorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkler
ok, so after many months of admiring (read: ogling) i only recently popped my cherry, so to speak, and bought a lipglass and an eyeshadow
cheerleader.gif

i'm already planning to buy a light natural msf, and after seeing the texture and finish (VP, i do believe, but i'd try others) of the eyeshadow, i want more! haha..

i'm relatively pale skinned with black hair, and only really like to wear bright/mid to dark blues and purples and greys..

anyone got a suggestion from, say, each of the colours? i'd be eternally grateful!

edit: maybe i could get a few samples of pigments off ebay too...

I'm pale with black hair as well and I like to use Grape pigment as my dark purple. Another nice purple eyeshadow is parfait amour. It's lighter, so you can use the two together. I also really like Contrast for a dark blue eyeshadow. I like to use it with Steel Blue pigment.

Glitziegal

Welcome to Specktra
smiles.gif

My suggestions would be
Purple -Parfait Amour is stunning. Looks great with a gold shade or neutrals.

Grey-Ahh my faves Knight Divine for a smokey grey, Electra for a silvery grey

Blues (not my colour) But Moons Refection, Tilt, and Freshwater for bright mid blue.

Pigment wise
Softwash grey (a purply blue),
Vanilla (you need a neutral after all),
Chocolate brown (to go with those blues),
Gold Dusk (because it looks great on everybody)