New to MAC!

TESSAISDANK

Hey everyone! I've been browsing these boards for a while and never really posted anything. Anyways, I'm pretty new to MAC and other higher end cosmetics. Right now I only have Aquadisiac, Beautiful Iris, Pink Freeze, Trax, and Elite eyeshadows, Well Dressed blush, and a few lipglasses. Could anyone make some recommendations as to what I should purchase next? I have blonde hair, pretty fair skin, and bluish greenish eyes. Thanks!

PS- Ignore my user name.. haha.

makeup_junkie

Blacktrack Fluidline
Teddy Eye Kohl
Botanical Eyeshadow (get it before it's gone...it's limited edition)
Naked Lunch Eyeshadow
Soba Eyeshadow
Mulch Eyeshadow
Satin Taupe Eyeshadow
PeachyKeen Blush
Blossoming Blush Creme

kimmy

garden lustreglass! as far as shadows, i'd suggest juxt and tilt for some colour and maybe filament and naked lunch for highlighters.

what style of makeup do you wanna do? like bright fun stuff or mostly neutral looks?

TESSAISDANK

I like both! I usually do more neutral for school, and bright fun stuff for weekends and parties. Thanks for your suggestions!

brandi

margin or springsheen blush they are awesome on any skin color! and star violet e/s maybe print e/s so you could do a light smokey eye! and i LOVE wonerstuck and loe nectar lustreglasses! they are the best!

depecher

I would check out pigment samples. I would look at:

Vanilla (best color ever and sooo versatile!)
Teal
Violet
Rose
Coco l/e but you can find samples
Golden Olive

I'd start with these and then branch out. Samples are easy because you can wet them to make them more intense. You can also decide what you want to get in full size jars. There are other colors out there, but this is what I would start with. I am blonde, blue eyed and very white.
lol.gif