New to MAC

amazed527

So ladies I am new to the produst but from all I have seen
eyelove.gif
I really wanna try them. So give me your TOP 5. What do I def. need to have and why please.

Cheryl

Ithica

Welcome to the worllld of mac!! It all depens on what you're looking for, what kind of colours/products. My top 5 favourites are:

Vanilla pigment - great highlight, so easy to play with!
shroom e/s - a natural, but I use it almost everyday!
Humid e/s - Green, Gorgeous gorgeous if used with juxt!
Blacktrack fluidline - liner, a really great gel one too!
studio tech foundation - best one i've ever used, so light and easy to blend, I wouldnt recommend it on some skin types though, ie dry it may make it look worse.

Hth!

AfricanaEyes

I just got into MAC 3 months ago so welcome to an addiction that will keep you broke, but your face will be flawless. My top 5 things would be:

1) Blacktrack Fluidline-I agree with Ithica. It's great. I love it!
2) Vanilla....I agree again. A great highlighter for all skin complexions!
3) StudioTech....Ithica is on point. I don't wear it everyday (only when I go out) but when I do, it's got great coverage
4) Feline Kohl pencil from the Blue Storm line....it's a lovely eye pencil. I just adore it.
5) Sketch...a gorgeous burgundy. Great for the crease.

amazed527

thanks ladies. I have a feeling my pocketbook is gonna be hurting. question is juxt a e/s? or something else. god I feel stupid.

righteothen

I just got into MAC earlier this month, too, so welcome ^_^.

What I really like so far:

1) Vanilla e/s
2) Beige-ing shadestick
3) Silverbleu shadestick
4) Prrr lipglass

I really like the shadesticks, because I tend to go to friend's houses on weekend, and these are great for traveling ^_^.

Dizzyray822

Ok....my top 5 favs are:

1. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. It is not too heavy yet covers really nicely.
2.Blankety Lipstick - The perfect nude lip color to me. MY absolute FAV!
3. Blacktrack Fluidline - The best liner. I use it everyday. It does not come off.
4. Vanilla Pigment - Very pretty highlight and extremely versatile.
5. Mulch e/s - The best neutral everyday brown shimmery eyeshadow for me. I LOVE IT!!!

Good luck Cheryl on your new discovery!

iluvmac

-Studio Fix Fluid foundation
-Melba blush
-Mulch eyeshadow
Teddy Eye Khol
-Macroviolet and Rich Ground Fluidline
-Honeyflower and O lipstick

Karen_B

There is so much to love from MAC! Some of my faves are:

1. Vanilla pigment - this can be used as a highlighter, an all over wash of colour for your lids, you can mix it with your foundation for an extra glow...
2. Blacktrack or Blitz and Glitz fluidline - basic eyeliners that have really good staying power
3. Springsheen blush - very pretty peachy shade with a hint of golden shimmer
4. Love Nectar lipgloss - natural and so pretty
5. Neutral coloured paint as base, for example Bare Canvas - will make your e/s stay put throughout the day!

... and a 6th one is Jest eyeshadow!
smiles.gif

DOLLface

1. Studio Fix Fluid: I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. I was afraid it would be too heavy, but it's actually very nice and has good coverage.

2. Mocha Powder Blush: This is the perfect blush because it works on everyone. I can use it on a day where I want more neutral make-up, but then I can use it for a more dramatic look and build up the color.

3. Beige-ing Shadestick: My favorite base (used over Bare Canvas Paint), it helps the color stand out more and keeps it looking perfect for hours.

4. Humid Eyeshadow: For me it's the perfect green. It's bold and I always get compliments when I wear it.

5. Nymphette Lipglass: This is one of my go to products because it looks great all the time and it works for everyone. I can use it by itself during the day or layer it over a darker lipstick for a night look.

There are so many great products to choose from, so have fun!

amazed527

Thanks a ton!
SOunds like so many great produsts to choose from. I am making a list and gonna check out all the ones mentions

Latest posts