New to NARS Eyeshadow Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.

highonmac

Hi. I can to a point in my life that I am satisfied with the MAC eyeshadows I have and feel that I need to move on and venture out to some other brands. I heard great things about NARS single eyeshadows but I am not sure what to get.
th_dunno.gif
What are the must have shades!
th_confused_new.gif

TIA

nunu

Definately check out the es that resembles MAC's Beauty Marked. It's caleed Night something lol..If i didn't own BM i would've gotten it
smiles.gif

VintageAqua

You may want to actually check out the duos first since the price difference is not that much for another color. I recommend the two purples (don't remember the names) and there is a lime green/atlantic blue combo that's out of this world.

Taj

Are you sure you are only interested in the single e/s only? Once you start, you can never stop ... ....

I would suggest starting with Abysinnia, which lights up your eyes and gives slight sheen to them; Bengali, Blondie, ashes to ashes, bombshell and fathom are popular and versatile too. Night Clubbing,a s the name says, good for clubbing and smokey look.

Taj

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua
You may want to actually check out the duos first since the price difference is not that much for another color. I recommend the two purples (don't remember the names) and there is a lime green/atlantic blue combo that's out of this world.

Are you referring to Jolie Poupee and X-rated?

MzzRach

One of my fave shadows from NARS is the single eyeshadow in Thunderball. It's a very deep dark smokey blue violet. Fabulous for a liner or for doing a smokey eye.

highonmac

I guess i don't mind duos as well
smiles.gif
Recommend away. I am fully aware of the once you start you can't stop. it is how my nars blush obsession evolved insanly!

hawaii02

My next makeup venture (after this terribly heavy makeup buying month goes away!) is the Jolie Poupee and Hula Hula.

Status
Not open for further replies.