New to Specktra, but not to MAC (completely)

LiAnn

Hello all, my name is LiAnn, and I'm an MMU addict.

I'm a relatively light MAC user, because I tend to prefer loose powders. I do use a few MAC lip colors (Pervette and two from the Hello Kitty collection), and I LOVE the paint pots. This past winter I bought my mom her first MAC paint pot: Greenstroke. (The local Nordstrom's still had it in stock.)

I run several web sites, but the one most folks may (or may not) be interested in is Sparklecrack Central. There I detail my addiction for all to see.

I started having fun with makeup about two years ago. Before then, it was pretty much "a chore". While my bank account may not be as happy that it's no longer a chore, I'm definitely having more fun
greengrin.gif

I'm perennially on the hunt for a good, not-super-costly mascara for everyday use. I'm kind of sad that MAC seems to only offer mascaras in black. (My lashes are definitely black-brown...) I have a CCO near me, but honestly I'm almost afraid to go there.

What else...um. I have three cats, I read - a lot - and I'm something of a geek. I've run a web hosting company since 2002. I loathe all things Microsoft, yet live near their headquarters in Redmond WA. I often visit my Microsoftie friends while wearing my Linux tees. I haven't been thrown out yet.
greengrin.gif
I can't keep my nails long, but I keep trying.

TISH1124

Hi LiAnn welcome to Specktra!! If you do a favorite Mascara search I am sure you will come up with a lot of ideas