New to Specktra...old to MAC

Katgirl625

Hi everyone! My name is Kat, and I'm a fellow MAC junkie. I've been a diehard MAC fan for quite some time, but only recently discovered Specktra. I can't wait to puruse the whole site and get to know all you lovely ladies!!! I'm so impressed already!!

user2

Hi Kat and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
Hi everyone! My name is Kat, and I'm a fellow MAC junkie. I've been a diehard MAC fan for quite some time, but only recently discovered Specktra. I can't wait to puruse the whole site and get to know all you lovely ladies!!! I'm so impressed already!!

Hey there!
wavey.gif

You're on emakemeup.com too, right?
You'll love it here, and people, this gal knows how to HAUL like nobody you've ever seen before!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

mspixieears

Hi Kat, welcome to Specktra. If arbonnechick is right, look forward to seeing or reading info on these hauls of yours!

Katgirl625

Yes, Arbonnechick, it's me! LOl - busted!
Yes, and I hauled MAC again today, as a matter of fact, hehehe...what's a girl to do??? I'm obsessed.

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
Yes, Arbonnechick, it's me! LOl - busted!
Yes, and I hauled MAC again today, as a matter of fact, hehehe...what's a girl to do??? I'm obsessed.

Kat, if you weren't such an inspiration and a constant source of lemmings, I'd sign ya up for a 12-step program.
lol.gif

Kidding, I think you're great! :thumbsup:

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Hi Kat, welcome to Specktra. If arbonnechick is right, look forward to seeing or reading info on these hauls of yours!

She's like a woman possessed when she starts hauling!
icon_eek.gif

It's downright inspirational to read about!
encore.gif