New to Specktra!

awomanofthelord

Hello Everyone just wanted to introduce myself here at Specktra. I've been collecting Makeup for a very long time. And wanted to be a makeup artist growing up. Only because the job I worked at involved makeup and I had to go to all these meetings. All the drugstore meetings for Revlon, Covergirl, etc.. I never really got the full effects and really learned how to do creases and experience with different types of makeup. I actually recieved my first MAC blush yesterday lol.. From my good Friend Doris. (urbanlilyfairy) I am a little shy right now posting FOTD. But I will post one and hope that I get some good feedback or helpful tips!! As I learn more about makeup and different techniques. I will be posting more pics. Thanks to my good friend Laney aka Laneyyy.. for getting me started on brushes
th_DANCE.gif

Until next time..

laneyyy

Love you Becca Boo! Welcome to Specktra! Me and Dori will help you along the way!!! You are FABULOUS!

BrokefromMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by awomanofthelord
Hello Everyone just wanted to introduce myself here at Specktra. I've been collecting Makeup for a very long time. And wanted to be a makeup artist growing up. Only because the job I worked at involved makeup and I had to go to all these meetings. All the drugstore meetings for Revlon, Covergirl, etc.. I never really got the full effects and really learned how to do creases and experience with different types of makeup. I actually recieved my first MAC blush yesterday lol.. From my good Friend Doris. (urbanlilyfairy) I am a little shy right now posting FOTD. But I will post one and hope that I get some good feedback or helpful tips!! As I learn more about makeup and different techniques. I will be posting more pics. Thanks to my good friend Laney aka Laneyyy.. for getting me started on brushes
th_DANCE.gif

Until next time..

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Latest posts