New to the Fabulous world of Makeup

PollyRhythm

Hello, Hello to everyone here. My name is Teisha an I'm pretty much a newbie to makeup all together. The only thing that I would wear would be lip gloss but since discovering Mac and seeing the different looks that people come up with really made me want to start to wear makeup. Going through the different forums and youtube videos actually got me excited to see what I could do and what I would look like. I don't know about anyone else but I love the way it makes me feel, especially when I get compliments from people
winks.gif

I especially love playing around with eye shadows. It's the whole element of surprise since you could be going for one look but come up with something completely different and have it be better than what you originally wanted or expected.

I'll shut up now before I continue to ramble on.

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Teisha (cool name BTW!), glad to have you on the forum. Hope you learn lots from the wonderful people here.
smiles.gif

User49

Welcome to specktra! I think your so right, it's just such a refreshing thing to do. You can change your look compleatly every day to suit your mood, clothes, whatever you want! I love the whole process of applying make up on myself and others. I also have a soft spot for eyeshadow. My favorites are all of mac pigments (because the colours are so strong) and club eyeshadow. But I like all of them! Specktra is really good because you can learn and be so inspired from it. And I think it's good also to do posts because you can get constructive critiscism sometimes and that makes you learn even more!
smiles.gif
xx

PollyRhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanymorgan
Welcome!! i'm not new to make up, but i am new to specktra.
and btw, yay for the shia avatar!!
thmbup.gif

I had to! I've adored that man since Even Stevens. He's just too talented for his own good
yes.gif