New To The Forum!

stirfryedshana

Hi everyone, I just found this site today and knew immediately I had to join! I just recently became super obsessed with makeup and now I'm building up my collections. I'm going through an awful time in my life right now, so buying makeup, talking about it, using it etc is really what's making me happy right now (no matter how pathetic that may be lol).

MAC's Playland Collection is my first time getting to witness a new MAC collection being released! I bought Happy-Go-Lucky, Red Balloon, and Sweet Experience off of Nordstroms yesterday and today I got Toying Around off of MAC. Extremely excited to get them and I really want to start making makeup review videos.

stirfryedshana

Welcome to Specktra!
I hope things will get better for you!
Thanks doll! I'm disabled due to a car accident a few years ago and just got denied for disability...have to wait another year now! But makeup's a new interest of mine that I'm getting really excited about!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks doll! I'm disabled due to a car accident a few years ago and just got denied for disability...have to wait another year now! But makeup's a new interest of mine that I'm getting really excited about!
Oh no, I'm sorry.
th_cheerup.gif
Makeup definitely helps me to take my mind off things. I hope you enjoy Specktra and your new found love for makeup!