New Too Faced Items! Face primer!

tokidoki1825

I can't do silicone primers; they make my skin freak out like nobody's business...it's too bad, I was disappointed when I checked the ingredients.

BBJay

I was going to look into the new UD face primer, but this one has me even more excited. I'll definitely have to swatch that Natural Eye Palette. Maybe my TF Smokey Eye Palette will have a new BFF.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
UPDATE: I love the candlelight powder. It gives a light golden glow to the face, similar to buffing a tiny bit of albatross all over the face. But it is not a unique look, a similar effect could be achieved using strobe cream, artificial lights, etc. So it will be nice for summer but if you have a highlighter, and are not a highlighter junkie, you can save you money.

I swatched it heavily on my tanned skin, NC30, and it has a very golden yellow cast to it. It would work for most lighter skin shades, but some darker ladies could have problems with ashiness, so try before you buy.

So summary: it's nice and I like it, I might even buy it again, but it is by no means a must have.

Sigh, I'm a highlighter junkie! How does the Too Faced compare to NARS' albatross?

sexysellerie

Hey girls, I ordered the palette but unfortunately the cards which teach you how to create a day, classic and fashion eye are a little bit mixed up.
I got the card for the "day eye" twice,but the one for the "classic" is missing.

Does anyone have the palette to and would send me a picture of the card?
smiles.gif

Little Addict

why does it seem like ud and tf came out with face primers at the same time? competitive much?

i really want to try out the candlelight powder as a light powder just to throw on to wake me up on those lazy mornings since I do have extremely pale coloring with strong golden undertones ... hmmm ... either way I think it would bring nice color to the face. I'll have to see it in store, tho

reem2790

i bought the face primer and tried it out for about a week, and i'll be returning it to ulta tomorrow. it was horrid, the feel was nice, it looked nice under makeup, but it broke me out horrendously! i'll be trying the UD ones next, hoping for better results
ssad.gif

astronaut

I purchased the candlelight powder. It's like NARS' albatross but with shimmer, which I like.

Would have tried the primer, but it has bismuth oxychloride
ssad.gif

reem2790

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrao
i love the new eyeshadow kit! i use it everyday

for some reason i just can't seem to justify buying it
th_dunno.gif
, i have no idea why, but it's so pretty and i swatch it every time i go, but i never have the heart to drop $30+ on it.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I purchased the candlelight powder. It's like NARS' albatross but with shimmer, which I like.

Would have tried the primer, but it has bismuth oxychloride
ssad.gif

Oooh I love Albatross! For the candlelight powder do you apply it all over the face or just use it to highlight?

Ggxox

Oooh the primer, can't wait to try that and the Candlelight powder. Yes LittleAddict I thought that too, UD and TF are very competitive these days!!!

xoxo

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggxox
Oooh the primer, can't wait to try that and the Candlelight powder. Yes LittleAddict I thought that too, UD and TF are very competitive these days!!!

xoxo

totally, i started to think they were being made by the same people. cos everything is more or less the same! haha, UD always pips TF to the post for me though, UD packaging sucks though
ssad.gif

Latest posts