NEW! UD Midnight Cowboy E/S & liner Set!

BadBadGirl

P166062_hero.jpg

Ahhh! I have such an obsession with the Heavy Metal liners- I feel like I must have them all.
rofl.gif

I'm a MU newbie- so I'm pretty scared of eyeshadow, but I really want this set. On makeupalley the reveiws say that using Midnight Cowboy e/s will get glitter all over your face. Should I buy Primer Potion to use as a base to keep that from happening? Or just use a normal eyeshadow base?

Thanks for the help.
clap.gif

DaizyDeath

Yes you DEFINITLY need a base for midnight cowboy rides again
beacuse the glitter will come off very easily

Its a gorgeous color though!

MAC_Pixie04

I would use something tackier than UDPP for Midnight Cowboy because it is VERY glittery and the glittery will just fly everywear. Try using UDPP and then a MAC CCB or a Creamy Concealer even.

I'm bummed about this set because MC looks really ashy on my skintone, but I wan't the liner, and you can only get it with this set I believe.

jillybean

This set looks so cool. I have never used Midnight Cowboy before, what other colors would look good with this?

I have found that even with the PP or any other primers, the glitter just doesn't stay off my face the way I'd like so don't like to use those shadows as much.

Designergirl9

I like midnight cowboy but those glitter liners drive me nuts..they look good but I always end up with chunks of glitter in my eyes.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
I really want this but already have "Baked" glitter liner - how close are the colors?

I love Baked- gorgeous color. Midnight Cowboy is more 'gold' like a white/light gold color. Baked is darker and more copper. Is this still in stores? I forgot all about it.
ssad.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I wanted that set too, I don't get a chance to sport glitter eyes often but I love it! Still need to try all the Cowboy+Cowgirl UD shadows.
UD rocks,except their mineral foundation sucked,for me any how.

bottleblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
Is this still in stores? I forgot all about it.
ssad.gif

Last time I went to my local Ulta they still had it, but I don't think UD is very popular in my area.

Latest posts