New:UDPP Sin, Cream shadows, Liner shades and Lipstick shade!

vivaXglamlove

All info is from ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
New goodies from Urban decay:
spring09_ud005.jpg

Urban Decay Creates Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($17.00) will be a crease-proof shimmering champagne shade able to be worn alone or as a base, just like the ever-popular UDPP. Your eyeshadow will not flake, crease, or fade away when you lay this baby down.

Cream Shadows for Spring 2009
spring09_ud002.jpg

spring09_ud001.jpg

This spring Urban Decay is launching a few new products and new shades–these Cream Eyeshadows just might prove superior than so many other formulas. These cream shadows are waterproof using a gel-based formula that doesn’t flake, crease, or settle into your fine lines. There will be twelve shades available, and each tube comes with a “flocked” applicator (looks like a doe-foot applicator) or you can just squeeze a bit onto a brush. These will retail for $17.

4 New Shades of Heavy Metal Glitter Liner
spring09_ud003.jpg

spring09_ud004.jpg

You can expect to see new shades in Midnight Cowboy (sparkling beige), Groupie (light pink), Catfight (fuchsia), and Stagedive (turquoise). Each retails for $18 and will be available at Sephora after Christmas!

4 New Shades of 24/7 Liners
spring09_ud008.jpg

spring09_ud007.jpg

Coming to us in February 2009, Urban Decay will release four new shades of their popular 24/7 Eye Pencils. Three hues are “peacock-inspired” — Flipside (bright blue), Graffiti (bright green), and Ransom (violet). The fourth shade is Underground, which is a metallic taupe. Each will retail for $16.00 each.

Urban Decay Creates Midnight Cowboy Lipstick
spring09_ud006.jpg

It's the lipstick version of Urban Decay’s cult favorite Midnight Cowboy eyeshadow. UD describes it as “lend[ing] a sheer, subtle flush to the lips with a glamorous touch of micro-sparkle.”

Blushbaby

Oooh I like the look of the 24/7 liner in Rainstorm (only if it's a vibrant purple though) and the Heavy Metal liner in Catfight. I'll have to check Sephora in the New Year and see if they're in yet.

joey444

Oooohhhhh...I wanna try the cream shadows!! I hope they make good bases to put shadows on top....

slick

oooh, excited to try Delinquent cream shadow as a base!

i like the tube packaging....but the label/logo is kinda gaudy methinks =|

panther27

I just bought the Groupie glitter liner yesterday at the Sephora store,the last one hehe!It is so pretty
drools.gif

-moonflower-

Wow, I like the look of so much of this stuff. Everything except a few of the cream e/s shades!
I actually have the Midnight Cowboy glitter liner, I got it a few years ago in one of their sets and I love it! Its glittery, but it's pretty neutral glitter so it's really easy to wear. I love it with neutral eyes just to give them a bit of a kick.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Oooohhhhh...I wanna try the cream shadows!! I hope they make good bases to put shadows on top....

Yes! I use Knee High for that very reason. I'm thinking Suburbia will be my replacement for it.