new urban! 2014

goldielockss

I bought Streak and I love it actually. Maybe because my lips are pigmented I can definitely get some color from it. I traced over my lips with a coral lip liner after I applied the gloss and it was nice, but it was better without the liner. I want to go back for Beso and then I'm done. Oh and mine doesn't stink. It smells faintly of peppermint.
really? im glad someone had good experience with it! i know they arent for everybody.

shontay07108

Yup! I'm really happy with it. I was going to completely skip based on all the swatches I've seen, but I decided to give it a shot because I had nothing to lose getting it from Sephora. I love corals so I went with Streak and I want a mauve/plum so I'll get Beso. I don't really need anything after that. I recommend giving it a shot.

goldielockss

Yup! I'm really happy with it. I was going to completely skip based on all the swatches I've seen, but I decided to give it a shot because I had nothing to lose getting it from Sephora. I love corals so I went with Streak and I want a mauve/plum so I'll get Beso. I don't really need anything after that. I recommend giving it a shot.
maybe ill try it.. i got liar and walk of shame.

Heidi K

I agree. I'm not a fan of the glosses. I liked Beso, but its the got the most pigment. The rest just look like clear gloss on my lips.

BrknFlwr85

So I read that Perversion Mascara is supposed to be coming out next month and it says on UD's site to check back June 2. I haven't tried UD's mascaras before, so hopefully this one will be nice and super black. It seems that they are really going all out with the Perversion line and so far there haven't been any disappointments. Here is the link to the placeholder on UD's site. http://www.udperversion.com

Dominique33

So I read that Perversion Mascara is supposed to be coming out next month and it says on UD's site to check back June 2. I haven't tried UD's mascaras before, so hopefully this one will be nice and super black. It seems that they are really going all out with the Perversion line and so far there haven't been any disappointments. Here is the link to the placeholder on UD's site. http://www.udperversion.com
Thank you for posting, I haven't tried UD mascaras so far but this one sounds good !

thebluefairy

I wonder what Naked 4 will be like (If there is one that is). I think it would be a cool idea to release a few specifically for different eye colors.

sullenxriot182

I hope this one is good, I never had luck with their Big Fatty mascara. The first tube I ever got was completely dried up even though it was brand new, tried it again and it did nothing for my lashes lol. I'm definitely waiting for reviews before purchasing this one!

makeupmaiiden

I was so glad when the eyeliners and the electric palette. All the naked stuff was getting to be too much, I needed some of the old school urban edge!

bombspell

They are giving away free samples of pervesion mascara! Go to http://bombspellbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/06/get-free-deluxe-sample-of-urban-decays.html for the link then all you have to do is tweet 3 words why you deserve it & then it will direct you back to step 2 where you fill out your info. Hurry, I'm sure it won't last long

sullenxriot182

I did it when I got the email this morning! Awesome that we'll be able to try it out before committing to a full size lol

BrknFlwr85

Well dang I missed out on the free mascara sample. I'm sure I will be able to try it at some point with Sephora points, as a free gift with purchase or a holiday set. I for sure won't be buying a full size until I get to try it because UD isn't really known for having great mascara.

pandorablack

I really wish I had caught that mascara sample.

As for the eyeliner, I dunno, I'm not much of a colored eyeliner kind of person. I like black or almost black shades, occasionally browns. None of those are all that appealing to me.

sullenxriot182

Eh I'm not too impressed with the mascara. Not enough to buy the full size, anyway. It reminds me a lot of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator or whatever it's called - very wet formula and takes a long time to dry. Those eyeliners look really nice though, I haven't tried the Black Velvet yet. I am looking forward to checking out the little Pulp Fiction palette, though.

BrknFlwr85

Eh I'm not too impressed with the mascara. Not enough to buy the full size, anyway. It reminds me a lot of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator or whatever it's called - very wet formula and takes a long time to dry. Those eyeliners look really nice though, I haven't tried the Black Velvet yet. I am looking forward to checking out the little Pulp Fiction palette, though.
Well I am not so interested in trying the mascara if it has a wet formula. I have always preferred mascara that is a little on the dry side (I even let some dry out a bit before I use them). I feel like wetter formulas don't give me the volume that I want, but instead make my lashes long and spidery.

sullenxriot182

My lashes didn't look too bad, but it's one of those that makes a mess if you don't keep your lashes from hitting your lids before it dries, which is a huge pain in the butt! lol

Monsy

I tried the mascara since I got the sample. It is nice, very black and glossy, does not clump, you can do couple of coats without having stiff lashes, doesn't smudge or flake. I would say it's the best mascara that UD ever had. There are much better ones on the market but this one is ok if you like natural look. I would say it gives more of a separation and length than volume.

Me wearing it (two coats and I also curled my lashes before applying it)