New vegas MSF or Soft & Gentle MSF as a cheek Highlighter???.. help

pammy35

Hi, I have fair skin but bronze it up a little to give me life!!.. Just wondering as a really nice glowy healthy shimmer on the cheekbones what would be nicer New Vegas or Soft & Gentle???... I dont want it to look chalky or too pearly.. Hope you wonderful guys can help!.. Sara

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammy35
Hi, I have fair skin but bronze it up a little to give me life!!.. Just wondering as a really nice glowy healthy shimmer on the cheekbones what would be nicer New Vegas or Soft & Gentle???... I dont want it to look chalky or too pearly.. Hope you wonderful guys can help!.. Sara

ok between those two.. for your skin tone I would choose Soft+Gentle. New Vegas might be a bit too yellow/golden for your skin tone. Soft and Gentle is a light bronzy/champagne shade that will work on most skintones because the color is more neutral.

It isn't chalky at all - it has a really nice smooth texture. Best of all, it is not limited edition so it will be a lot easier to find
smiles.gif

mdjmsj

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
ok between those two.. for your skin tone I would choose Soft+Gentle. New Vegas might be a bit too yellow/golden for your skin tone. Soft and Gentle is a light bronzy/champagne shade that will work on most skintones because the color is more neutral.

It isn't chalky at all - it has a really nice smooth texture. Best of all, it is not limited edition so it will be a lot easier to find
smiles.gif

I agree, I'm an NW15 and I own both, and out of the two Soft and Gentle is the one I prefer. It is really the perfect highlighter. I only wear New Vegas when I'm in the mood for some true gold-not bronze, but gold.

anje1013

I would have to say Soft and Gentle is the better choice because I don't think you will like the texture of New Vegas. New Vegas gives off tons of glitter... I use New Vegas as an eyeshadow rather than put it all over my face. Hope this helps!
yes.gif

pammy35

Thanks so much!!.. I was wondering what you think of Cream colour base in pearl as a highlighter???..