New Vegas on MAC Site?

KJam

I saw that - hopefully they'll find some more (new Vegas is probably my least favorite - so glittery)

aznsmurfy

wow! So cool! ^_^ Thank you for posting that! :p Finally kicked me to order the Inventive Eyes quad too hehe
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

just called mac online to place an order and they said its a computer glitch =( that is so mean... i feel so toyed with haha

Oh no! I just ordered this! Bummer!
th_confused_new.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
just called mac online to place an order and they said its a computer glitch =( that is so mean... i feel so toyed with haha

aziajs

Aww... that's too bad. I know a lot of people wanted that. I figured they had just found some old stock.

YOOTOPiA

who knows though right? its always he said she said, let us know for those who have ordered it, if it went through =)

I ordered - out of stock!

Got the confirmation that it's out of stock...but it did say, "We expect to ship the item(s) below within two weeks." Maybe there's hope after all?

Bootyliciousx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARe u fo reaL? Yes

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreariggen
Got the confirmation that it's out of stock...but it did say, "We expect to ship the item(s) below within two weeks." Maybe there's hope after all?

eeksign.gif
cry.gif