New VS Makeup

midge

So today was the launch of the new VS makeup. I don't know how much there is to the line, but my store had 4 eyeshadow duos, 3 lipglosses, and a blush. I think it's all absolutely beautiful, and what's better, is it has (real) crushed diamonds in it. If you haven't heard about it, or seen it, I suggest taking a look.

Today was also the launch of the new Very Sexy Now. It smells amazing, and makes a great summer sent.
greengrin.gif

Brittni

Very Sexy Now is actually LE right now fyi.

Do you know if the new make up is on their site? I absolutely loved their LE diamond lipgloss with (real) crushed diamonds so I'd love to see how this stuff is!

midge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Very Sexy Now is actually LE right now fyi.

Do you know if the new make up is on their site? I absolutely loved their LE diamond lipgloss with (real) crushed diamonds so I'd love to see how this stuff is!

I know it's LE. It always is. The scent changes every time it comes out. I also work for the company...

The makeup isn't online yet (that I know of), but I'm sure it will be soon. It really is gorgeous stuff and I think a lot of different looks can come out of the collection.

M.A.C. head.

It's been SO long since I shopped at VS.

I worked there for two years, and the Very Sexy make up line was really new. I'll have to go to the mall and check it out.

Latest posts