New way to store makeup at school?

vivaXglamlove

Hai there!
So I finished my first year of college living out of my two traincases at school(I brought all of my makeup to school since my house is 1.5 hours away and an hour boat ride)

What would be another good way to store it besides traincases since it was sorta annoying and a pain if i was running late.
Should I just keep the traincase? I thought about using the clear containers but those can take up some desk space, which is already small.
Also: Maybe something that wasn't like "OH LOOK! OPEN ME! I'M FULL OF MAKEUP"

martiangurll

I use the roll up thingies that are plastic pouches with room for makeups. I got mine at the Container Store and they roll up to hide stuff on the inside. They also have them at Target.

MACPixie

When I lived in rez I used to keep my big traincase under my desk and I got a small fabric one (from Walmart but essentially the same design as the MAC HK one) which I kept my day to day stuff in, foundations, eyeshadows I used the most etc. which I could grab when running late.

naturallyfab

In my dorm I use those small three-drawer storage devices you can get at target, but at home I have a rolling cart where I keep everything nice and organized. I really like how the three drawer units can stack on top of each other to minimize dresser space
greengrin.gif

LoraBrook

When I lived in the dorms I put those riser things under the legs of my bed then basically put the 3 drawer things under it. I used to just pull them out, put a lighted makeup mirror on top of one of them then sit on the floor do do my makeup. Sounds strange but works like a charm!

loveoontherocks

Hey,

I live in the dorms too. When I look on this website it makes me want to organize my makeup differently lol. I have rack thing that I got from walmart and I put it on top of the sterlite drawers from walmart. it works for me currently but I would like to update it too. Let me know if you figure out a cute, space-saving solution =]

OXkimmieXO

i'm in college as well, not in a dorm though.i have an off campus apartment, so i move out during summer. its annoying because i feel like i cant really store things the way i want to. I use my train case (from target) and plastic containers for palettes. my brushes are in a glass jar, which is helpful because they are very accessible.