New York' Fashion Week's Order to MAC Cosmetics

Shoe Crazy

As we all know Fashion week has kicked off in NYC here is what was ordered from MAC for this years models

360 M.A.C lipsticks or tinted lipglass will be used throughout the week

50 tubes of M.A.C CLEAR Lipglass will be used throughout the week

720 M.A.C eye shadows will be used throughout the week

240 M.A.C blushes will be used throughout the week

80 Tubes of PRO Lash Mascara

80 pairs of lashes will be used throughout the week

90 bottles of Nail Lacquer will be used throughout the week

500 skincare items (including M.A.C Wipes, M.A.C Moisture Feed)

80 bottles of brush cleanser will be used throughout the week

3,290 brushes will be cleaned throughout the week

7,200 brushes will be washed—12 brushes x 10 artists x 6 shows

That's a lot of makeup!!

singinmys0ng

whoa. that is amazing! I wish i go could go to NY to see all of that
ssad.gif

Shoe Crazy

I got it from another message board not makeup related they just have a fashion/entertainment forum and someone posted it. I thought everyone here would find it intresting :p

Shoe Crazy

I would hope disposable...same with the lipglass applicators. I know if I were a model I would request that.

DoeEyedGirl

I will tell you that back stage on fashion shows that "counter practices" of hygiene often get thrown out the window because of time constraints...but usually at least new mascara wands are used...but artists make up their own rules while working with the models while they are getting their hair done...chatting on a cell phone...smoking a cigarette....getting fitted...you name it...LOL! I have never worked New York Fashion Week...but that is just what I know from my runway experience.

stella.

Usually when you use mascara, lipgloss, etc, you dip it in the tube more than once, so it makes sense that "counter practices" are thrown around.

Thanks!

user2

Just think how much it costs
th_rolleye0014.gif

That's $ 22395 NOT including the skincare!!! Hello!! Give me a gift card worth that money and I'll start getting crazy about it until the end of my life!!
greengrin.gif

Shoe Crazy

I am watching Fashion Week on the Style Network and they did a segment on makeup and showed MAC Pro Teams applying makeup and discussing applying secrets to get a certain look. So exciting!