Newbie alert!!

Aphrael

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie not only in this forum, but also in make-up, MAC and other cosmetics line! A little bit about myself, about 10 years ago, when I was still an innocent 17 year old, I stumbled upon make-up and bought some cheap non-branded over the counter makeup and simply applied it and hated it as I looked like I got punch. So I never used it again!
ssad.gif

Now, I'm 27, I've bought a house with my boyfriend and I've started to lose some weight, so the confidence is coming back.
smiles.gif
People think I'm not very girly because I work in research and half the people in my lab don't even change their clothes daily!
nope.gif
Even my sister who is 20 uses good make-up and daily. I felt like I was missing out on a lot here, so I started to lose a bit of weight and my confidence started to come out.

I started to look at make-up but being in the Netherlands, we don't even have a MAC store, but we have some counters in big cities which I have to plan to trip to so I'm just living vicariously through you guys and your knowledge and reviews on products!

Oh sorry for the essay.... I just felt like I could "be myself" here!
yes.gif
Looking forward to advice and good times!

BellaItalia1969

Welkom
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
you can be whoever you want on here and will adore this website !!
Greetings from sunny S.London ciaoooooooo
yes.gif
mac_addict.gif
but this week my kids ate my wallet !!School trip to the farm for my 6 year old £13!!!!!
th_sign_woot.gif

Aphrael

Thank you so much for your kindness and warm welcome, ladies!! I am hoping to start putting on a bit of makeup everyday until I get it right!
smiles.gif