Newbie College Girl

blessed11

Hello Everyone! I had a nice little introduction typed out but it got lost when I hit submit
ssad.gif

I'm Julie, a 19 (almost 20) year old college student. I am going to school to eventually get my doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy (it's a 7 year program, I'm halfway through year 2).
I somehow manage to slowly increase my makeup collection even though I am indeed broke.
I, of course, love MAC, but don't have too many items yet. The BBR Collection is calling my name
winks.gif
Other brands that I like: UD, MUFE, NYX, and Revlon because their Colorstay Liquid Foundation is my HG
thmbup.gif
. Brands that I still need to check out: Stila, NARS, Smashbox, etc.
I was first introduced to Specktra a few weeks ago to check out some swatches and decided to join.
I'm not sure how much I will be on here because classes just started back up and I have a part-time job. You should see me around some here and there.
heart.gif
Julie

ncsugrl09

Yayy hi and welcome! You sound like me...classes start back Wednesday for me and I'm worried my makeup addiction will have to take a back seat
ssad.gif
Hopefully not...hehe!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Hi! I'm new too but welcome! I think MAC is still my fave and I've tried lots of brands. I like the Loreal HIP line for cheaper cosmetics.

I recently bought a few Stila products and really like the end-result but feel like I need more product/shadow than I do with MAC (so go through the shadow quicker) and also feel like the shadow is more sparkly/mineraly so tends to go everywhere on my face-instead of just on my eyes like I would prefer. Nice profile pic!
mac_addict.gif