Newbie here

mocha78

Hi Everyone I am a newbie. I haven't always been into the whole make-up thing....but now with all the beautiful colors I found myself loving make-up. My only issue is I seem to have the hardest time blending and knowing which colors to mix with what. It's frustrating sometimes. I made up my face one day and thought I did a good job, until hubby said I'm gonna learn how to do your make-up. I new then, I needed help!
lmao.gif

SulkingBeauty

Welcome Mocha :)

Your makeup looks great in your avatar.. That hubby of yours don't know what he's talking about!!!!!!! j/p

Have fun, there's lots of info here!!!!!

MACa6325xi

Welcome!!! There's so much on Specktra that can help you. You can look at the many tutorials and some great video tutorials that people have done. You may also want to visit your local makeup counter and have your face done. This is a great way to learn, ask questions about colors, makeup application, etc.

Perple1

As stated before, there is a lot of info here on Specktra. You'll be a blending pro in no time. Be sure to watch the tutorials, there are some talented ladies showing us how to apply mu. Welcome!
smiles.gif

FacesbyNiki

Welcome!!! You've come to the right place. Check out the FOTD's and you'll get ideas on how to use color and color placement.
smiles.gif

Tawanalee

I learn something new here everyday!!! I love all of my Specktra sisters & brothers!
clap.gif
Welcome, Little Sister!
wavey.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Welcome!!! I also learn something new every day here on Specktra!!! The best places to look for ideas on what colors look good together, check out the Member FOTD's forum & Tutorials forum. Also, I would just play around with different colors to find what looks best on your skin, & what colors you like best together. Have fun!!
winks.gif
*~*

jajababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi
Welcome!!! There's so much on Specktra that can help you. You can look at the many tutorials and some great video tutorials that people have done. You may also want to visit your local makeup counter and have your face done. This is a great way to learn, ask questions about colors, makeup application, etc.

I second this opinion. The best way to learn is going to a counter. The MAs are so helpful. Try going there when they're not busy, so that way you won't feel rushed! Good luck girl!
clap.gif

Rene

Welcome. You will learn alot. I love this website. I learn something here everyday.