Newbie to Specktra and MAC! Oh My!

neyugNneiL

Hello All!
My username is neyugNneiL on MACSALESWAP and MUA.
I'm new to Specktra and to MAC makeup...where have I been all this time?
My first item from MAC was the MSF's--o gosh, they're gorgeous! I currently have Petticoat, Shimpagne, and Naked You.
I would like to learn to use the MSF and how to apply pigments too. The looks created with MAC makeup are always so beautiful--I don't have any eyeshadows yet, but everyone seems to be able to blend the colors flawlessly.

My fiance woke me up this morning and wanted to go to the San Marcos outlet--where there is a COSMETICS COMPANY STORE!!! I wanted to go so badly, but it started raining and started to get all cold and stuff. Plus we had no one to watch the doggie. We'll get there one day soon...
th_confused_new.gif

Just wanted to say that I am excited to be here. Can you tell that I am excited?
graucho.gif

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyugNneiL
Hello All!
My username is neyugNneiL on MACSALESWAP and MUA.
I'm new to Specktra and to MAC makeup...where have I been all this time?
My first item from MAC was the MSF's--o gosh, they're gorgeous! I currently have Petticoat, Shimpagne, and Naked You.
I would like to learn to use the MSF and how to apply pigments too. The looks created with MAC makeup are always so beautiful--I don't have any eyeshadows yet, but everyone seems to be able to blend the colors flawlessly.

My fiance woke me up this morning and wanted to go to the San Marcos outlet--where there is a COSMETICS COMPANY STORE!!! I wanted to go so badly, but it started raining and started to get all cold and stuff. Plus we had no one to watch the doggie. We'll get there one day soon...
th_confused_new.gif

Just wanted to say that I am excited to be here. Can you tell that I am excited?
graucho.gif

LOL, yep, I can tell you're excited!
lol.gif

So, you're in Texas, too? We should go hauling some day.
wavey.gif

I don't live too far away from the Outlet stores, I had no idea there was a CCO store in San Marcos!
eyelove.gif

I know where I'm going on my next day off. 8)

Janice

Yay another Texan! Hello!
wavey.gif
I'm in Kyle, not to far from the outlets we should all go up there sometime.
greengrin.gif

neyugNneiL

Yes, m'am, I am in Houston. I recently moved here from New Orleans because of you know who...
I've never been to the Cosmetics Company Store at San Marcos--but it is listed on the directory on the Prime Outlets website. I hope that is really is there...
What should I expect at the CCS?

We probably won't get out to the outlet until mid-March...don't hoard all the MAC, teehee!
cry.gif

serenaxoxo

I'm so jealous!! I'm dieing to go to those outlets! Haha my brother left for cali so we borrowed his car for the next 2 weeks. Hai and Dan are talking about a random trip to Destin, lol I wouldn't mind. CCO =)

user2

Oh do I spy a Keroppi in your avatar? Looove him!

Welcome to Specktra neyugNneil!!!

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Yay another Texan! Hello!
wavey.gif
I'm in Kyle, not to far from the outlets we should all go up there sometime.
greengrin.gif

I'm in!
wavey.gif

mspixieears

I was sure I posted a hello to you, it mysteriously vanished...

Welcome to Specktra! I love your Keropi avatar too!

neyugNneiL

Thank you for the welcome!
Haha, I am forever a Sanrio fan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I was sure I posted a hello to you, it mysteriously vanished...

Welcome to Specktra! I love your Keropi avatar too!