Newbie! ::waves::

smilezlie

Hi everyone my name is Dani and im 20 years old. Im new to mac but not new to makeup. I found this forum through the mac lj community...even though im slow and it took me forever to realize that specktra had forums. oops. anyways hullo everyone nice to meet yas!

smilezlie

Thanks for the welcome guys! I think im going to like it here! finally a forum to talk about makeup! my friends think im makeup obsessed and wont let me talk about it anymore. so sad.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilezlie
Thanks for the welcome guys! I think im going to like it here! finally a forum to talk about makeup! my friends think im makeup obsessed and wont let me talk about it anymore. so sad.

LOL I think everyone of us has a friend or signifcant other that is tired of hearing about makeup..So youll fit in just fine around here! We never tire of makeup!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:

LOL I think everyone of us has a friend or signifcant other that is tired of hearing about makeup..So youll fit in just fine around here! We never tire of makeup!

soo feeling you!

smilezlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:

soo feeling you!

haha agreed! my poor friend is gonna get dragged into the mac store at my mall today. poor her, i have no idea what i want.

i was going to get a nice neutral brown e/s....but i just re-located this all over loose bronzer stuff {its eye safe, its multipurpose} thats the perfect neutral on me so im back to the drawing board!

all i know is: i have money, mac wants my money, and i wanna give all of it to them!

mac_obsession

Quote:
all i know is: i have money, mac wants my money, and i wanna give all of it to them!

Aint that the truth!! (Ill give anyone my money for Mac. As long as I know its REAL MAC vs fake mac lol..its like crack!)

smilezlie

i feel lucky that i live less than 15 mins from a freestanding store and a counter. no worries about fake mac there! i dislike the MA's at the freestanding store, but there is more stuff there than the counter....so i guess i will go in both!

i know the freestanding store just got in moistureblend, so i might get that, even though i dunno if i want a MA touching my face right now cuz im sick and i dont want to get everyone else sick or sneeze on them or something and i dont want to get moisture blend without them matching me.........
ssad.gif

and if im feeling up to it i may go to the cco by my house and pray they have something decent this time!

im making this a "cheer dani up because its her spring break and she has the day off from work but instead of having fun shes at home sick" day.

in other words: MAC DAY!