• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Newly Minted Bio Green

MzEmo

This is a video tutorial. all the items are said in the video. its my first time so its a little cr@ppy =] have fun anyways

1st Part
2nd Part
3rd Part

The tutorial is to achieve this look:
exposed001.jpg

exposed002.jpg

Eyes:
udpp
jadeeye f/l
ricepaper
bio green
newly minted
night bird
carbon
blacktrack f/l
diorshow mascara
elf black e/l

Face:
studio fix nc 37
studio finish concelaer nc 35
sunbasque sheertone shimmer
mellow rave H/L

Lips:
illicit lipglass

magi

Hi, the look is very nice, but did you read the tutorial contest rules? There are only entries allowed, that are released here at SPECKTRA. No external links. I don´t know, what the admins will do with it, but maybe you can extract some pix from the videos and post them here to avoid to get dismissed from the contest :-I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
[...]
7. You must post all the images with instructions in your thread on Specktra, you can not just post a link to the tutorial on an off-site somewhere else. This includes video tutorials hosted on such sites as youtube, or a link to your own personal blog or website.

[...]

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi
Hi, the look is very nice, but did you read the tutorial contest rules? There are only entries allowed, that are released here at SPECKTRA. No external links. I don´t know, what the admins will do with it, but maybe you can extract some pix from the videos and post them here to avoid to get dismissed from the contest :-I

=o oopsie daisy =/ oh well i didnt know that. hopefully the admins would help me move it to the other section

Latest posts