Newly Minted!

poison

Apologies for the crappy pictures! I STILL can't find a foundation to match my skin. I was going to get Studio Stick as Zoffe suggested but they didn't have it in Nc15! Anyone know of other brands with paler colours than MAC?
I used;
Bitter
Newly Minted
Kid
Random Victoria Jackson matte brown
Vanilla
Teensy bit of Crystal Avalanche
Fleur Power on my cheeks
Leftover Girl About Town from earlier
Lollipop Lovin'
Mimmy from HK!

DSCF8425.jpg

DSCF8446.jpg

CC welcome, as always! Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMACnificent
Ya your face make up looks a little dark, but you still look SO freaking cute

I knooow
ssad.gif
It's NC15 with NC5 powder and it's STILL too dark!
ssad.gif

Thanks a mill everyone!
greengrin.gif

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
I knooow
ssad.gif
It's NC15 with NC5 powder and it's STILL too dark!
ssad.gif

Thanks a mill everyone!
greengrin.gif

Girl, don't feel bad. Do you know how many times I've left the house, got in the car and realized my face was a good 2 shades darker than my chest?

God its so embarrassing but we ALL have those days.

Damn lack of natural light in my room!

janieboo

Pretty! Especially love the lips and your hair.

Have you tried a drug store brand foundation? I know Maybelline (or is it CG?) makes one that looks white in the tube but blends into your face and matches it - a friend of mine wears it and I've always gotta comment on how flawless her skin looks.

poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieboo
Pretty! Especially love the lips and your hair.

Have you tried a drug store brand foundation? I know Maybelline (or is it CG?) makes one that looks white in the tube but blends into your face and matches it - a friend of mine wears it and I've always gotta comment on how flawless her skin looks.

Yay, thank you! I was freaking out about my hair cause it's so short haha. I'll have a look for the Maybelline one, we don't have CoverGirl here in Ireland unfortunately!
ssad.gif

Cheers everyone!
smiles.gif

SoupyGeorge

make up forever has some good foundations for us pale chicks! Kinda expensive, but it's really good, and lasts a while.

So I'd at least suggest going to sephora or something and having someone put it on you, go walk around a bit, check it out in natural light, etc.

poison

Thanks loads everyone!
greengrin.gif

We don't have Sephora here, but there is a MUFE shop so I'll play around and see how it looks in natural light. Thanks again!
smiles.gif