next Stila collection?

misswillow

From amy320 at MUA
greengrin.gif

Stila Winter
(thanks Heather at Faceonline.com)

Celebrate in Color - To create this year's collection, Stila collaborated with Hollywood stylist and renown costume designer Arianne Phillips. Best know for her work with Madonna and was recently nominated for an Oscar for her work in Walk the Line. Drawing inspiration from designers' fall and winter collections, Phillips interpreted the key trends through the use of seductive tones in the color palettes and infused elements of sensual lace and exotic orchids in the unique vibrant packaging.

info is they are almost stained-glass looking, with flowers on the top (one turquoise with pearl, one fuschia orchid with pearl)

Night Flower Deluxe Palettes- $36 SRP
Blu Orchid- Sunkissed, Nectarine, Venus and Mahogony shadows, Quaint blush, Melissa lip color and Apricot Lipglaze

Rouge Orchid- Fleur, Rosette, Grace and Espresso shadows, Pretty blush, Marissa lip color and Grapefruit lipglaze

The Gift of Glaze- $30 SRP
- mini lipglaze set packaged in a giftable silver carton and contains Vanilla, Bropwn Sugar, Apricot, Grapefruit, Starfruit and Raspberry

Perfectly Kitten - $42 SRP
Sephora exclusive- Includes an eyeshadow, AOS liquid shimmer and It gloss, all in Kitten's signature silvery champagne pink shade

EdP Roll on and lipglaze sets- $20 SRP
Available in all three Stila scents- Creme Bouquet, Jade Blossom and Midnight Bloom

Color Festival- $58 SRP
Boxed set- includes Shadow trio of Champagne, Sunkissed and Coco, sample smudge pot in Copper, Convertible Color in Gerbera, Lipshine in Olivia and sample of major lash in black

Celebration of Color- $160 SRP
Includes-
four shadows- starlight, shell, latte and belgique
cheek colors in tutu and rose
Stila Sun, Shade 1
Lipglazes- Apricot, Brown Sugar and Grapefruit
Three It glosses- Sweet, Enticing and Inviting
Kajal in Tiger's Eye
Smudge pot in black
Contour pencils in 1 and 9
fiber mascara in black
smudge and line brush #28

Travel brush set- $50 SRP
In a nighttime clutch, includes mini powder, mini eye concealor, mini all over blend, mini eye liner, mini brow and lip brush

Professional Brush set- $220 SRP
Tucked inside brush roll is pro loose powder, pro pressed powder, pro cheek, pro contour powder, pro fan brush

Empty 3 pan- $8 SRP
In this year's Stila Holiday design

trisha

ive seen spring and another collection last week, gorgeous packaging!

spring is a trios again but in a satin box

and the other collection (i dont when its out) is 4 e.s in the book (think legally blonde and PCD palettes) and you get a it gloss too! the designs on the fronts are based on magazines and so cool!!

misswillow

Ooooh, what colour ways have they got going for Spring? And what do you think of the winter stuff???

I just hope we get most of it down here
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha
ive seen spring and another collection last week, gorgeous packaging!

spring is a trios again but in a satin box

and the other collection (i dont when its out) is 4 e.s in the book (think legally blonde and PCD palettes) and you get a it gloss too! the designs on the fronts are based on magazines and so cool!!

trisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswillow
Ooooh, what colour ways have they got going for Spring? And what do you think of the winter stuff???

I just hope we get most of it down here
ssad.gif

Christmas is absolutely gorgeous! best yet in the years ive worked for stila! i need that pro brush set! all the colour stuff is gorgeous (tho i have most of it apart from any new/LE shades), the packaging is also better than any other year! cant wait for it!

Sophia84

I can't wait to see them all!!!! From the descriptions I can't tell!

Ohhh and Spring already? You're lucky Trish!!!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha
i'll get pics as soon as i can! x

OMG I can't wait to see them!!!
cheerleader.gif

katisha

At the very, very least I want the empty 3-pan. That's the most permissible minimum without having seen pics!
lol.gif

misswillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by katisha
At the very, very least I want the empty 3-pan. That's the most permissible minimum without having seen pics!
lol.gif

lmao.gif
Very permissable
lol.gif