Nfu Oh in canada???

baton

do we have this brand in canadian stores? Nfu Oh....i can't seem to find it anywhere at shoppers, walmart, nail salons etc...

LMD84

hhmmm i'm not sure but hopefully somebody in Canada will come along and respond soon! perhaps if you can't get it in stores you could try online?

ruthless

Nfu-oh is a korean? nail brand, they sell other acrylic/gel nail products in additon to polish. It's a smaller brand, you are highly unlikely to see it in any large chain store in Canada. There are plenty of salons out there that aren't on the interwebs so perhaps you will stumble across one that uses the products and has polish for sale. I googled Canadian distributors and came up empty handed, your best bet seems to be the internet. Good luck, let us know ifyou find a place here.

(If I were placing bets, I'd keep my eye on Pharma saves and London drugs the ones in my area constantly suprise me - One pharmasave stocks Butter London and I found sinful colours in London drugs and I've never seen those anywhere and I am a product junkie)

Latest posts