Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls) *CLOSED*

domifc

does anyone know the address of the CCO in Buffalo? I have a friend in NY right now and I'm hoping she can make the trip for me.

TIA!

jeanna

The one I know of is in the Niagara Prime Outlet mall. I think the street is Military.

HOTasFCUK

Has anyone been there?? I'm planning on going there next week and i'm wondering if anyone has found anything good???? Thanks!!!

oddinary

Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls)

All Tint Toons TLC - $10 each
Felt Blue & Greystone (?) e/s
Hyper Real Foundations
Studio Stick Foundation? (the big fat stick!)
Blue Peep, Iris Eyes, Rich Ground, Grey/silvery one, Macroviolet - $10.25 each
Full Coverage, around 5 shades
The bronzey bottle shimmer, around 2-3 types of those

+ quite a bunch of MAC bags! no brushes, though.

HOTasFCUK

Hey is this the one in Buffalo?? I'm planning on making a trip down there next sunday & i'm coming from Toronto!!!

oddinary

HOTasFCUK,
Yes, this is the one in Buffalo near the Canadian border
smiles.gif
I went shopping there and went to see the Niagara Falls straight afterwards!

GODDESS,
It is actually called Cosmetic Company Store. It's quite small there. I think that is all the MAC they have, I probably missed a few things there. They have Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Clinique and various other high end make up brands
smiles.gif
They have a lot of packs/sets with 2-3 items in boxes/bags mainly!

girlstar

I'm confused, is it in Niagara Falls or Buffalo?
hmm.gif
They're roughly about 30 minutes apart. (I live on the Canadian side). Was it the Prime Outlets in NF? That would be nice if it was, I wouldn't mind taking a trip over to pick up a TLC or two... hehe

kalikutes

yeah the prime outlets have the ccb. its in niagara falls. i live in buffalo and it takes me a good half hour to get there.

kateisgreat

Niagara Falls CCO

I'm closer to Niagara Falls ON,
So I'd be going over the border for this.
I didn't know there was a CCO there but I just did a check on a link posted in this section and there is. Has anyone been and if you have is there anything god there?

plkitten13

i was just there a couple of weeks ago. they had a handful of m.a.c brushes, including the 217, which i snagged for $15(?). i asked the girl working to see them, as they were tucked into a cup with a bunch of other brands. the cco also had living pink e/s when i was there, and a ton of lipglosses. nothing rare, though. hope that helps! =D

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Thanks i'm making a trip down there tomorrow!!!!!

Oooh, pleasepleaseplease let me know what they have??
smiles.gif
TIA!

HOTasFCUK

I will let you know!!! I'm praying to find d'bohemia, orange tangent, goldbit & sunplosion....hahaha ya right!!!!

pinkbundles

i was there last week and they had:

a few mac brushes
lip gelees set
lots of bags
lots of ccb

nothing too exciting...

HOTasFCUK

Hey.....just got back from that CCO & it sucked soooooo bad!!!! They had one eyeshadow in felt blue, the had the holiday lipgelee set, 3 fluidlines (i think i saw macroviolet & a navy blue one) they had a bunch of face compacts, stick concealers, ccb's, make-up cases (the satin turquoise one & matt murphey) and all the tint toons. I was sooooo disappointed since the CCO visit was supposed to be the highlight of my day trip LOL!!! I didn't see any brushes and i think there was a few lipsticks. I was really surprised they had only one eyeshadow colour & it was all hidden on the shelf. Ah well i hope you guys keep updating what this CCO gets in because i'm still interested in knowing!!!!
smiles.gif