Nice Vice Come Back Through Estee Lauder Side?

color_lover456

Does this look a lot like nice vice to you guys? (images courtesy of The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog)

n1142087095_410974_4460776.jpg

For some reason, i cannot find this one the US estee lauder site. it does show up on nordstrom though.... anyone know how closely this swatches to nice vice?

TISH1124

It looks identical to NV and there go the shadesticks....thats funny...but at least people can get them....they look like Beige-ing and cement in that picture...Black pearl looks like Sharkskin....and there looked like one was close to Penny

VDUB*BELLA

If Black Pearl is Sharkskins twin then it only makes sense why it randomly pops up on MAC's site.
sneaky.gif
I'm soooo making a run for the Estee Lauder counter today after my exams.

Nice recon work ladies.
graucho.gif

Susanne

It looks like... they are testing products on us MAC addicts... if they are sold well, they offer them for another kind of customers as well.

capmorlovesmac

Hmm I am not sure what to think about this.
th_dunno.gif

Why not making them perm with MAC or why d/c Sharkskin and bring it back as a (more expensive) Estee Lauder product?

TISH1124

You know they have it listed on the US website...has been for about 1 month ...I ordered one last week ...probably doing dual production on them just in different packaging

OfficerJenny

I was actually playing with these paint pot-esque things yesterday and my MA said they were practically the same exact product.

hawaii02

My Dillard's is doing a GWP right now...if your store is too, that would be more incentive to go, right
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Except for the fact that the packaging is not quite as pretty as MAC...but dang those are identical!

Marjolaine

This is the same as Nice Vice. My MAC store has still a lot of Nice Vice in the drawers, with other Fafi paint pots as well.. I don't know how it is in USA but here, if an item isn't sold and the collection show-off duration expires, they store the item in the drawer. Because we don't have CCOs here.. I even found Fun N' Sexy and Cherry Blossom in a drawer and wanted to cry 'cos of happiness :p

SMMY

Actually I remember seeing the shadestick clones at my CCO a while back and thinking they looked like dupes for some shadesticks. I'm not into shadesticks, so I didn't explore it any further. But yeah, they looked exactly the same as the shadesticks expect for packaging.

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
My Dillard's is doing a GWP right now...if your store is too, that would be more incentive to go, right
smiles.gif

shut yo mouth enabler!!!
lol.gif